Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

StopTech Big Brake Kit & Some Misc Parts

Description: I’m selling a lightly used StopTech Touring Big Brake Kit with approximately 3,000 miles on the calipers and about 1500-1600 miles on the pads and rotors). The difference between this StopTech Big Brake Touring Kit and the higher priced StopTech Big Brake Kits are the 1 piece vs 2 piece rotors along with the size of the rotors. StopTech uses their top of the line ST-60 (Front 6 Piston Calipers) and their ST-40 (Rear 4 Piston Calipers) for all of their Big Brake Kits. They have amazing stopping power. I found them to be much better than the OEM Brembos that came with the car. I swapped out the rotors and pads mid-way of using them because I didn’t like the pads that were there at the time so I swapped both pads and rotors at the same time with different pads. The pads and rotors are in great shape, pretty much like new. Keep in mind that replacement pads and rotors are very reasonably priced (a couple of hundred bucks for the entire set up at all 4 corners) and not the crazy HellCat rotor prices of $1,200 each or somewhere around that...Lol. I also have a bunch (I believe 4 sets) of EBC race compound pads that I never used and are brand new in the box, because I never ended up racing the car. I’ll include those too. These are off of my 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8. They are a direct bolt on fit for any of the following SRT 8 cars; 300C, Magnum, Challenger and Charger from 2006 thru 2015. I also believe they will fit the 6.2’s and 6.4’s but you would have to verify that beforehand. I also believe that with the proper bracketry, they can be retrofitted to other cars as well, but that too would have to be verified by you beforehand. This set up new is around $4k with tax and shipping) new and that doesn’t include the 4 sets of pads that are included. Asking $2,500 plus shipping. Reasonable offers may be considered. Shipping is going to be what it is since these are heavy items.

I also have a bunch of front and rear OEM suspension parts with Pedders polyurethane bushings installed in them that I’m also selling. $150 or best offer for all that are posted in the pic link plus shipping. They will definitely stiffen up your overall ride since there’s no deflection compared to the OEM rubber bushings.

All items are off of my 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8. Just an FYI...I had to post a shipping price in order to post these items but shipping charges will be determined at the time of sale so disregard the $100 I listed.

Copy and paste link below:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/wLdBSJ6

Price (USD): $2500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $100

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    https://i.imgur.com/ubtChbC.jpeg

The two longer arms for the rear (far right side of pic) would you sell those only as a pair?

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - Diablotoona Tuned - MTCM - SRT Night 20X9/10 Wheels - JBA high flow cats - 3.91 Getrag - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure... PM me if you still want them.
    Last edited by Tdola; 02-21-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bueler
    bueler
    bueler

Post Thanks / Like
    Below are the front and rear StopTech stainless steel brake lines for reference

Stainless Lines Front
    You are being redirected...

Stainless Lines Rear

Post Thanks / Like
    Below are the Front and Rear Touring Big Brake Kits for reference

StopTech Front Kit

StopTech Rear Kit

Post Thanks / Like
    New lower prices in original post.
    Last edited by Tdola; 02-03-2021 at 12:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    FREE StopTech Big Brake Kit! $2,500 shipping.
    Last edited by Tdola; 02-21-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumpity Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to move these rather than save them for a future project car so I will consider all offers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you take $125 shipped to 48162 for the front and rear brake lines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Stainless Steel Brake Lines have been SOLD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Updated original post w/lower price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast