Post Thanks / Like

Diablosport inTune I-1000 DCX tuner for 2011-2014 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram

Description: Hello Folks. Because of the way this year has gone, I ended up selling my 2013 Challenger in favor of paying the mortgage. Not a fun decision. I'll get another challenger one day, but for now, I'm selling the tuner that I used with this one.

You get the tuner, OBD-II cable, USB cable, and manual - everything that came with it new. The box itself has seen better days, but the tuner and cable are like brand new. It's been unmarried from the car I sold, and is ready to turn someone else's car into a better-performing beast.

I'll cover shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Reach me here, or at heyburton415 AT gmail DOT com

Price (USD): $200.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've reduced the price of this tuner to $200, in hopes of a quicker sale. That's $160 less than the current holiday sale price for the newest tuner for these cars from Diablosport, and $250 less than their regular price. I'm not exactly sure what the differences between this model that I'm selling and the latest model other than with this one that I'm selling, you can only tune one car with it. If you only own one car, then this tuner is a screaming deal, and it's as good as new. As far as I'm concerned, the two must-haves for any challenger/charger are an oil catch can, and one of these tuners.
    I'm Chris. Most people call me Burton.

Current: '13 Challenger R/T; Auto; Factory Limited Slip; LMI True CAI; Diablosport DCX (tuned by Johan); Flowmaster 40 Series; Hurst Roll Control
    Past: '08 Charger R/T; Auto; LMI True CAI; Diablosport In-Tune (tuned by Johan); Flowmaster 60 Series; SLP Line Lock

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take this if you still have it...sending you a pm
    Likes HeyBurton liked this post