Post Thanks / Like

Looking for id1300

Looking for a set of id1300 have a set of 1050 x and oem hellcat will trade of buy put right if priced reasonably

Post Thanks / Like
    I may have a set pm me

Post Thanks / Like
    Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like
    This man is a scammer is not buying anything he just post he try to scam me be careful

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by salemvktechlnc View Post
    This man is a scammer is not buying anything he just post he try to scam me be careful
    Sorry pal ive been a member on here for awhile your just mad because you along with many other recent people who joined just to troll want ads got the big f off from me when you post " ive got a freind mike who has part you need can you email him " get real you need to realize we are notyour suckers we work hard for our money and people like you are low end humanity ...ill be glad to post screen shots of the ridiculous pms im hetting from people like yourself

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlemire73 View Post
    Sorry pal ive been a member on here for awhile your just mad because you along with many other recent people who joined just to troll want ads got the big f off from me when you post " ive got a freind mike who has part you need can you email him " get real you need to realize we are notyour suckers we work hard for our money and people like you are low end humanity ...ill be glad to post screen shots of the ridiculous pms im hetting from people like yourself
    I think he was talking about moparman, not you lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by salemvktechlnc View Post
    If you ARE talking about Matt, you're out of your mind. He's a good guy, not trying to scam anyone.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    X2. Matt is a solid member

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys hes not refering to moparman who is a actual member ...this member salemvktechlnc who. I figured out was just another scammer on here i gave a piece of my mind and said some things he i assume was most definitely not expecting me to say after he presummed he was gonna run some bs scam on had some serious nevre to even make a statement like that blows my mind it just pisses me off because if not for members like fixer and some of the other enthusiast with no agendas other then these cars and sharing knowledge. Helped me figure out what happens with them kinda off fake members are here for. I seen it happen to often to other hard working guy and girls who i assume are trying to modify on a budget and get took by a p.o.s. scammer i really lit this guy up so thanks and all new members be aware they do and will try to steal your money