Post Thanks / Like

PARTING out 2006 Magnum SRT

Description: ** I can palletize large items for shipment if you arrange for pickup **
    160k on drivetrain, have video of running. Engine Intake to oil pan with accessories and exhaust manifolds $5000. Package deal add trans ,PCM, engine harness, electronic gas pedal, shifter and cable for $6000. Wheels, 20x9 OEM SRT, minor rash etc from use, have video and close-up pics $950 w/ tires, two of which are new Pirelli's. Brembo brake conversion with 4 rotors, 4 calipers and 4 knuckles $950 (SOLD) . Differential w/3.06 ratio $350 (SOLD). Rear axles $300 (SOLD) . Driveshaft $250. Transmission $600. Catalytic converters/ Mid Pipes $300 (SOLD). Fuel Pumps $200 for the pair. SRT seats, front and rear $950. SRT steering wheel $90. SRT 180mph speedo cluster $200. Complete Nose - front Bumper assembly, black housing headlamps, radiator support, A/C condenser, radiator, ps cooler, electric fan assembly, hood, hinges, fenders and fender liners $1800 for all. Sorry, I won't break it up and sell just the bumper.
    ---
    All items plus shipping or local pickup.

Price (USD): $1.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $1.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]
    Likes mopar4life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the condition of the seats? any rips or other blemishes?
    Last edited by 07RT; 10-05-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    Eibach Pro-kit springs and sway bars, Koni dampeners, K&N Intake, Predator tune by Stu, 180 T-stat, BT park lock replacement, catch can, and dipstick handle Pedders tension strut bushings & bump-steer kit, Blastin' Bob's 4db resonator kit, Inertia Super Spartan cam,6.1 springs & pushrods, JBA shorties, 6.1 pulley, '08 Charger 18's with Yokohama YK580's 235/55/18 front 255/55/18 rear, R1 Concepts premium front & rear rotors,B&M trans dipstick, Mercedes trans pan, Energy Suspension diff and subframe bushings, 3.06 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07RT View Post
    What is the condition of the seats? any rips or other blemishes?
    They're actually pretty nice, show some wear of course but the leather is soft and not dried out and cracked. PM me an email address and I'll get you some really good photos. Thanks, Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    What about the front bumper ANDDD the clips for it? Jk glws

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    What about the front bumper ANDDD the clips for it? Jk glws
    LoL received a bunch of messages about the bumper. Maybe I should just sell the bumper and throw in the rest of the nose free. With the clips of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MctPhoenix View Post
    LoL received a bunch of messages about the bumper. Maybe I should just sell the bumper and throw in the rest of the nose free. With the clips of course!
    Everyone wants that fascia. You can get them for around $500, but always gotta look for that better price.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MctPhoenix View Post

I’ll buy the bumper !