Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wellis77 View Post
    Wheels still available?
    Long gone, sorry



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by d rock no ice View Post
    Do you by chance have the passenger side dash vent with the SRT8 emblem?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gone already, sorry

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TX_SRT8 View Post
    This still a good thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Few pieces left, what are you needing?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trunk fuse box complete with attached body harness available? Had a meltdown yesterday and my box is damaged beyond repair
    Last edited by oiler1fan; 06-05-2021 at 12:45 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oiler1fan View Post
    Trunk fuse box complete with attached body harness available? Had a meltdown yesterday and my box is damaged beyond repair
    I can pull an entire body harness from an 07 Charger SRT. Direct message me so I get an email notification. I'm not always on the forums

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about the back weather strip between hatch and roof, it bolts under hatch when it is open?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiology6? View Post
    what about the back weather strip between hatch and roof, it bolts under hatch when it is open?
    No sorry, you should be able to get something to work. Look up auto restoration supply companies. They have all kinds of universal styles you can buy by the foot

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, Kansas
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't logged in in a long time, so hopefully I remember to come back and check this, but...

    I may have drifted the passenger side of my car into some objects, and in the process, mangled the back quarter panel.

    Would it be worth the cost of shipping and transport, and would you even be willing to sell metal? This is just a shot in the dark, but even though I have an R/T, every other piece should theoretically fit. Again, I'm just tossing this out as an idea, and have no idea if it's practical or if I'd be better off trying to find one in a junkyard nearby.

    I'll PM you my number and whenever you feel like it just shoot me a text. This is no rush and again just hoping to save a few bucks to restore my once beautiful car to a non-ugly condition.
    Making sexy look easy since 1983.
    Stay Subtle
    Quote Originally Posted by CVP33 View Post
    Get a procharger. I only chirp 4th now. The other gears are just a blazing, screaming, tire shredding, smoke filled show of power. But definitely no chirping.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenernine View Post
    I haven't logged in in a long time, so hopefully I remember to come back and check this, but...

    I may have drifted the passenger side of my car into some objects, and in the process, mangled the back quarter panel.

    Would it be worth the cost of shipping and transport, and would you even be willing to sell metal? This is just a shot in the dark, but even though I have an R/T, every other piece should theoretically fit. Again, I'm just tossing this out as an idea, and have no idea if it's practical or if I'd be better off trying to find one in a junkyard nearby.

    I'll PM you my number and whenever you feel like it just shoot me a text. This is no rush and again just hoping to save a few bucks to restore my once beautiful car to a non-ugly condition.
    I'll text you tomorrow. I just got in another 06 MAGNUM SRT ... almost too good to part out. I'd sell it whole or as a rolling shell. All I have left of the Mag listed in this original post are the doors and dash.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MctPhoenix View Post
    I'll text you tomorrow. I just got in another 06 MAGNUM SRT ... almost too good to part out. I'd sell it whole or as a rolling shell. All I have left of the Mag listed in this original post are the doors and dash.
    One thing's for sure; they ain't making any more of them...

    I'm a sentimental fool though; I ran a salvage biz for GMT400 trucks (88-98 GM fullsize) and I did keep a few that were just too nice to part. I eventually built them out in my spare time and they became trucks that served a valuable second life. And these were "just" trucks.. not Maggie SRT's!

    Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Likes 91DakBuilder liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •