Post Thanks / Like

Kooks Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers and Hi Flo Cats - Brand New!!

Description: Hello LX fam,

I have a set of Kooks Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers 1 3/4" x 3" and 3" Hi Flo Cats that I purchased for my 2006 Charger R/T and never got to install. Headers will fit 5.7L 2005-2008 platforms. Mids will fit 5.7L 2005-2020 platforms. Unfortunately, had to get rid of my R/T recently. They are brand new! Will include OEM mopar gaskets, O2 sensors, and locking header bolts. Trying to open up some storage space and get these in the hands of someone that will be able to take advantage of them. I am located in south Jersey for those that may be interested in local pick up but I am also willing to ship.

Headers MSRP $1658
    Catted Mids MSRP $775

$1800 shipped for combo. Willing to sell separately. If bought separately, buyer will pay for shipping. Will entertain reasonable offers. Message with questions. Thanks

Price (USD): $1800

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $1

Post Thanks / Like
    You must post a price.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes Jman45, snobrdrdan liked this post