Post Thanks / Like

20" Rims OEM - SRT Charger Daytona style 2008

Description: I am selling a set of OEM 20" SRT/Daytona rims originally off of a 2008 Charger SRT. Very good condition!

Rims are powder coated clear to protect the spokes and the black powder coated pockets, through to the inside inner barrel so the brushed spokes are really highlighted. No curb rash at all. One small rock chip on the side (black part) of one of the sides of the spokes.

I will sell them with the tires as well for an extra $250:
    Hankook Ventus V12 evo, summer tires with over 60% of the tread left, no burnouts or uneven wear. I admit the tires and rims are a bit dirty in the pics, they were stacked up for seven months off the car, when I took them in to be balanced.

Center caps can be included, but No TPM's are installed.

Shipping will be from Nor Cal at buyers cost or pick up in person anywhere from Sacramento to Modesto to....

Price (USD): $600.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $200.00

Likes roadrunnersrt8, blackmagnum06 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How about 600 for Mag and you can keep the rims and tires. Kidding aside, nice looking Magnum. GLWS of the rims and tires though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd Torred. Mods: Mids and Resonators Delete, Dual Quad Tips, Windows Tinted, Hellcat Airbox, Fastman Throttlebody, H&R Lowering Springs, Barton Shifter w/Mr. Norms Pistol Grip, Per4mance Dev. IRS Differential Brace, Z Automotive Tazer, Speedlogix Front and Rear Strut Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Swaybars, Spohn Swaybar Endlinks, Downforce Solutions Front Half Splitters and Wickerbill, Diablo T2 EX Tuner w/unlocked PCM, Jay Greene Tune.
    Likes Mosie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely interested, gotta work some things out with my charger, then my magnum gets some attention. If these are around in the next week or so I'll be getting in touch .

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    16’ charger Scatpack
    Forged 392 based 426 stroker, Arrington phase four Apache heads, custom grind cam , ported and matched 6.1 manifold, long tube headers , solo performance cutback ,ati pulley and pinned crank , custom cai , Tba diff brace with 3.70’s out back and 30” et r’s

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    Definitely interested, gotta work some things out with my charger, then my magnum gets some attention. If these are around in the next week or so I'll be getting in touch .
    I sold my R/T and kept it's rims for the project car, my SRT, so I have these available. I'm happy to get these to a good (new) home.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much shipping would cost, more with the tires on obviously. Happy to chat about options.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosie View Post
    I sold my R/T and kept it's rims for the project car, my SRT, so I have these available. I'm happy to get these to a good (new) home.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much shipping would cost, more with the tires on obviously. Happy to chat about options.
    I dropped my charger off today , issues with tuning after the d1x. When I get that back I need to focus on the magnum to be ready for the season. I should know today what kind of wait I'm looking at. As far as tires , I have a new set on the current wheels that I would swap.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    These still available?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wellis77 View Post
    These still available?
    Sorry for the delay on this thread gang, I got sick, was out of contact for a while as life happened, yada yada...

Yes, the rims are still available.

I had the tires taken off and they are bagged up in my storage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosie View Post
    Sorry for the delay on this thread gang, I got sick, was out of contact for a while as life happened, yada yada...

Yes, the rims are still available.

I had the tires taken off and they are bagged up in my storage.
    To clarify,

I had the tires taken off and the rims are bagged up and protected in my storage. Not sure where the old tires are...