Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Brand New Mopar Carbon Leather Steering Wheel

    Description: Brand New Mopar Carbon Leather Steering Wheel

    Never installed and in original box.

    Price is firm plus shipping.

    All lowball offers will be ignored.

    Price (USD): $600.00

    Location: Clermont
    Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $20.00






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will this fit on a 1969 Charger?
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Edelbrock E-Force 2300TVS 6.4 PSI, Mustang-Dyno Tuned 418hp/430tq, 3.06:1, Severe Duty Radiator, Dual Fans, OE Oil Cooler, Pursuit BR9 Brakes, Corsa CatBack, Bilstein Dampers, Catch Can, AlfaOBD enabled Sport Mode & SRT Pages, Fogs on w/High Beams, Add Reverse Cam & Auto Dimming & Tilt in Reverse Left Door Mirror.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gapi View Post
    Will this fit on a 1969 Charger?
    It will if it has a 2006-2010 Steering column.
    2018 Destroyer Grey Charger Scatpack
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Hellcat Lower Air Box
    Per4mance Development Diff Brace
    Tazer
    Mickey Thompson ET Street Rs

    12.03 @ 113.09 1.75 60' Stock Full Weight 3/6/19

    Dusterhoff Tuned 445 RWHP 451 RWTQ 4/20/20
    Thanks Fespo thanked for this post
    Likes Mosie, Lowlife44 liked this post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump!

    This is the last remaining new Carbon Leather wheel in existence.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this thing would have been sold by now if a local member hadn't set up three separate times to meet up then ghost me three separate times.

    If you're in FL I would avoid dealing with member jonwrong on here he will waste your time like an old lady bargaining at the local flea market.

    BUMP!
    Last edited by Richie Carbone; 07-15-2020 at 03:07 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Carbone View Post
    Well this thing would have been sold by now if a local member hadn't set up three separate times to meet up then ghost me three separate times.

    If you're in FL I would avoid dealing with member jonwrong on here he will waste your time like an old lady bargaining at the local flea market.

    BUMP!
    Wow, this is incredibly inaccurate and unprofessional. Richie sold me a couple of items in person last year without issue or incident. So, I reached out directly to him when I saw his local post, as I still had his cell phone number. I have pasted the entirety of our conversation from beginning to end below. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding that occurred on your end. As for who is right and wrong in this scenario, others can decide.

    Richie, I think you "flew off the handle" a bit and that you should retract your comments/apologize. Maybe also reread the exchange, as I cannot see how I wasted your time on three occasions. I would be the one making the 30 minute drive. Wouldn't you say the last transaction went off without a hitch? I am still interested in the steering wheel.







    Likes jamesr242, badc1500 liked this post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jonwrong View Post
    Wow, this is incredibly inaccurate and unprofessional. Richie sold me a couple of items in person last year without issue or incident. So, I reached out directly to him when I saw his local post, as I still had his cell phone number. I have pasted the entirety of our conversation from beginning to end below. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding that occurred on your end. As for who is right and wrong in this scenario, others can decide.

    Richie, I think you "flew off the handle" a bit and that you should retract your comments/apologize. Maybe also reread the exchange, as I cannot see how I wasted your time on three occasions. I would be the one making the 30 minute drive. Wouldn't you say the last transaction went off without a hitch? I am still interested in the steering wheel.







    Yes Jon the last transaction was problem free. This time you left me hanging on three separate occasions. And as for being unprofessional I am not a business selling parts on here and I posted as politely as I could. If anyone is being as you say "unprofessional" here it's you for wasting my time.


    Tuesday July 7th you never got back to me.

    Wednesday July 8th you contacted me and asked me to meet up Thursday July 9th and didn't get back to me.

    Today, Wednesday July 15th you contacted me again and were nowhere to be found and hadn't gotten back to me around the time we agreed upon which was 2-2:30pm
    I text you at 2:59pm to let you know that I was not going to let you waste my time again.

    If you were really interested in the steering wheel you would have at least made some effort to meet up within the agreed upon timeframe, I know I would have because I value other peoples time more than my own.

    I will not apologize nor will I retract my statement.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may not be in the business of selling parts, but I believe you told me you were self-employed as a clear film/wrap installer. Excellent customer service on your end. The chat transcript speaks for itself; we do not need your spin/summary. I never said I was going meet you at any given time and then failed to do so. Lastly, it is unprofessional and inappropriate to post on this forum telling everyone to "avoid dealing with member jonwrong" based on the transcript of out entire interaction. Good day, sir.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    10,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate people who say they want to meet and provide a time and then clam up. You were generous allowing three instances. I would have refused to sell to him after 1. I hate time wasters

    2006 300 SRT8 / 2012 300 SRT8


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jonwrong View Post
    You may not be in the business of selling parts, but I believe you told me you were self-employed as a clear film/wrap installer. Excellent customer service on your end. The chat transcript speaks for itself; we do not need your spin/summary. I never said I was going meet you at any given time and then failed to do so. Lastly, it is unprofessional and inappropriate to post on this forum telling everyone to "avoid dealing with member jonwrong" based on the transcript of out entire interaction. Good day, sir.
    What the fu(k does my business have to do with this transaction?

    You're just some guy who was going to buy a part off another guy on the internet, it wasn't a business transaction that was going through a business.

    The transcripts you posted speak for themselves.

    Oh and tell your butt buddy CtCarl thanks for the dislike. I could really care less about how many green beans show under my name.
    Last edited by Richie Carbone; 07-15-2020 at 05:55 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    I hate people who say they want to meet and provide a time and then clam up. You were generous allowing three instances. I would have refused to sell to him after 1. I hate time wasters
    Same here, time wasting and poor communication get under my skin, given the circumstances with the Plandemic I was trying to be understanding but three strikes and you're out.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Carbone View Post
    Same here, time wasting and poor communication get under my skin, given the circumstances with the Plandemic I was trying to be understanding but three strikes and you're out.
    "plandemic" ....that tells me everything I need to know about who's who I. This conversation Brand New Mopar Carbon Leather Steering Wheel

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by badc1500 View Post
    "plandemic" ....that tells me everything I need to know about who's who I. This conversation Brand New Mopar Carbon Leather Steering Wheel

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Good for you snowflake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •