Post Thanks / Like

SPC Adjustable Control Arms-BRAND NEW

SOLD SOLD SOLD have a brand new set of SPC adjustable upper control arms for sale.

Painted purple with G2 caliper paint.

Never installed.

Asking: $100 +shipping

Not trying to recoup money. Just want them gone. Ended up buying AAD arms instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by d rock no ice; 06-23-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a DM

Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing that you have a rating of 0 on your iTrader score, you might want to post a pic of your username with the arms you're selling to prove to people here that you are legit and actually have the items. It'll help your effort. A reminder to all people buying, NEVER send money as Friends and Family if using PayPal and NEVER use Western Union.
    Last edited by BryGuy; 06-23-2020 at 03:29 PM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    SOLD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by d rock no ice View Post
    SOLD

I will try to post feedback on I trader when I receive the item

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Seeing that you have a rating of 0 on your iTrader score, you might want to post a pic of your username with the arms you're selling to prove to people here that you are legit and actually have the items. It'll help your effort. A reminder to all people buying, NEVER send money as Friends and Family if using PayPal and NEVER use Western Union.
    Thanks for the info. I have only sold 2 items in my lifetime through LXFORUMS is this reason for my rating? Would like to obvi get it higher because I want to help any way I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Good looking out BryGuy, we did PayPal for Goods so I am protected, will try to post I trader feedback when I get the item

Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post
    Likes BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesrod0614 View Post
    I will try to post feedback on I trader when I receive the item

Hey thanks that would be great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by d rock no ice View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have only sold 2 items in my lifetime through LXFORUMS is this reason for my rating? Would like to obvi get it higher because I want to help any way I can.

Best way to sell until your iTrader rating increases is to post your username in a pic with what you're selling and then after the sale, ask the buyer to post iTrader feedback. You can post feedback for the buyer as well.