Post Thanks / Like

LX WTB Compass Temperature Module 2008 Charger

Greetings all. I am looking for a compass temperature module for a 2008 Charger. The part numbers that will work are 1HT94DW1AA, 1HT94DW1AB, 1HT941W1AA. The part can be found in 2008-2010 Charger, 300 and 2008 Magnum. It is the module located in the overhead console that has the 3 Homelink buttons on it. I do not need the entire overhead console, just the module with the 3 buttons on it.1ht94dw1aa.jpg

If you have one or know where I can find a used one please let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by Darko1912; 05-18-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    2008 Dodge Charger SE, TorRed

Mods: Daytona spoiler, honeycomb grill insert, 20% rear tint, hood struts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is yours not working? I think I have one but the reading lamp lenses are gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    No. I do not have one. I did the EVIC swap and I need to add one to make the compass and temperature display on the EVIC.
    That’s perfect because I do not need the entire overhead console. I just need the module with the 3 Homelink buttons attached. It is held in the overhead console by a few torx screws. Please let me know if you have it and how much you need for it. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, Let me look for it... I'll PM if I find one

Post Thanks / Like
    Great. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all who looked at this post and to those who helped out. I am happy to report forum member Myckee found this part for me. Big shout out to him. He really hooked me up.