Post Thanks / Like

KW Variant 2 Front & Rear Clilxk by Coil Overs

Description: I’m looking to sell my KW Variant 2 Coil overs. They are currently installed on my 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 and won’t be removed until I solidify a sale, so unfortunately I don’t have any pics. They have approximately 3000 miles on them and are in perfect operational order. Reason for selling; looking to install a set of KW Club Sports. New, these KW V2’s are about $1,800+. Asking $1,500 or best offer plus shipping costs. I had to list a price for shipping in order to post this thread so I entered $150. BUT, the shipping costs will vary depending on your location. Located in NY.

Price (USD): $1500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $150.00

Post Thanks / Like
    Might gain better traction removing so interested buyers can see condition since obviously that can change with uninstall

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree but I’m only going to go with the ClubSports if I sell these V2’s. If they sell then so be it. I’m pretty meticulous with my car. It’s a 2006 Twin Turbo with 8,900 miles. It still smells new inside... ;-)
    Last edited by Tdola; 05-25-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    I sold my KW V2's also as they didn't suit my needs. Good for street use to adjust ride height but not for racing. Fair price, GLWS

Post Thanks / Like
    Pics...albeit with the parts still on the car it was hard to get any decent pics. If it’s doubt anyone has about the shape and actual existence then maybe refer to Dan Van Horn for a reference. I’m not here to misrepresent anything or deceive anyone.
    Last edited by Tdola; 05-22-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scroll thru 3 pics in first thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump