Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like

    Any 2016 Charger Scat Pack Interior Parts

    Description: I am gutting my car as it is now my track only car.

    I have the following for sale:
    Rear Seats
    All Seat belts/assemblies
    Passenger Seat
    Driver Seat
    Center Console
    All of dashboard
    Front carpets
    Door panels
    Trunk Liner (all of the sides)
    Trunk Liner (foldable part that covers the spare tire tools)
    Spare Tire Tools Container (the foam tray)
    Window Motors (all besides driver side motor)
    All internal door parts (minus driver door)

    Price (USD): $1

    Location: Miami, Florida
    Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $1







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any pics

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about prices?
    'Cuda SRT8

    My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda FB with MP Hellcrate, a TKO600 and S60 Dana
    '15 Jeep Grand Chickeree in Maximum Steel
    '19 Challenger Hellcat
    RED EYE in B5 Blue (797h.p.)
    '19 Ram 1500 4x4 Hydro Edition (5.7 Hemi)
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuda SRT8 View Post
    How about prices?
    Give me prices, I don't care. I'm just trying to make some dollars after I strip all of it out.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like the driver's side kick panel of the center console please. Let me know how much shipped to 32216.

    Also, do you have a pic of the dashboard and shifter trim panels? If it's hectic mesh, (honeycomb looking), I might be interested in that as well. I'm talking about the main dashboard trim panel that surrounds the guages and center display and the matching trim panel that surrounds the shifter.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    HC airbox/tube, catch can, 19 grille, Ikon Rear Diffuser, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    You want the whole instrument cluster panel (metal looking plastic piece), the shifter knob piece (panel) and the drivers plastic piece?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've got the same brushed metal looking trim panels as I do.. I've been looking for one that had the honeycomb pattern.

    I will take that driver's side kick panel on the center console though. Will you do $45 shipped to 32216?

    Thanks.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    You've got the same brushed metal looking trim panels as I do.. I've been looking for one that had the honeycomb pattern.

    I will take that driver's side kick panel on the center console though. Will you do $45 shipped to 32216?

    Thanks.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Yes, that's no problem.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Where it's Warmer
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    What seats are they? Heated electric front and rear? Leather suede???
    2018 R/T Scat Pack[email protected] 116.79 Stock with [email protected] filter only
    SOLD 07 Plum Daytona 12.854 @ 106.73 Stock Heads, Cam, Intake & Muffler

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HerDaytona View Post
    What seats are they? Heated electric front and rear? Leather suede???
    Black cloth, no heat. All seats.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    I would like the driver's side kick panel of the center console please. Let me know how much shipped to 32216.

    Also, do you have a pic of the dashboard and shifter trim panels? If it's hectic mesh, (honeycomb looking), I might be interested in that as well. I'm talking about the main dashboard trim panel that surrounds the guages and center display and the matching trim panel that surrounds the shifter.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Paul has received the part, he can vouch for my quality and speed of him receiving the part.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll definitely vouch. Excellent communication and fast shipper. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Moreno Valley, So Cal
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy / Sell Rules
    Be clear in your thread title if you are selling a part or looking for a part. (ie. WTB= "Wanting to Buy" )
    Be descriptive. Take lots of pictures (if possible). Most importantly, post a price! Nothing more frustrating then having a part up for sale that you want to buy and the poster left no price.
    Advise how to get in touch with you. If you don't visit the forum very often, leave an email address.
    When you have finally sold your part, please post that you have done so! The preferable way would be to edit your original post to reflect the status of the item for sale. (This goes for price changes as well)
    After you have completed a transaction with another member, leave feedback for them! How to leave feedback for a buyer/seller.
    Do not "crap" on sell or swap threads to indicate your unhappiness with some aspect of them. While everyone has a right to their own opinion, you do not have the right to spoil someone else's sale thread. Start a new thread and your voice can be heard there.
    "Thread Crapping" in Buy/Sell threads is likely to draw
    [email protected] Professional Early Mopar door hinge rebuilding.....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moparleo View Post
    Buy / Sell Rules
    Be clear in your thread title if you are selling a part or looking for a part. (ie. WTB= "Wanting to Buy" )
    Be descriptive. Take lots of pictures (if possible). Most importantly, post a price! Nothing more frustrating then having a part up for sale that you want to buy and the poster left no price.
    Advise how to get in touch with you. If you don't visit the forum very often, leave an email address.
    When you have finally sold your part, please post that you have done so! The preferable way would be to edit your original post to reflect the status of the item for sale. (This goes for price changes as well)
    After you have completed a transaction with another member, leave feedback for them! How to leave feedback for a buyer/seller.
    Do not "crap" on sell or swap threads to indicate your unhappiness with some aspect of them. While everyone has a right to their own opinion, you do not have the right to spoil someone else's sale thread. Start a new thread and your voice can be heard there.
    "Thread Crapping" in Buy/Sell threads is likely to draw
    whats your point?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Moreno Valley, So Cal
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    The point is that you are supposed to post prices not say "just give a price " And post pictures of the items, not just 1 or 2 of them. It makes it easier for you to sell your stuff if you do that. That is why there are rules. Your stuff...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •