Post Thanks / Like

Nitrous Outlet 6.4 Harline Kit with Extras

I have a really nice nitrous outlet based kit I've removed from my 2013 SRT Challenger. I installed it and never used it because I wanted an OST tune. Never happened. Honestly, I don't use the power the car has now.

The nitrous is monitored by a psn1 gauge. It wont let the nitrous fire unless the rpms are in range, (window switch), your air/fuel is in range, and the bottle pressure is in range. It's a foolproof system. The gauge also has an adjustable shift light in it.

The bottle pressure is maintained by a zex heater. There is a separate bottle pressure switch that controls a relay that automatically turns the heater off once pressure reaches 950psi. Turn the heater on at the control panel and it will run itself.

The big show purge kit is a dual outlet cowl vent. Hit the purge and it blows nitrous out along both A posts.

With the exception of the control panel all the wires are soldered, heat shrunk with marine grade shrink, and taped to look factory. I also upgraded the relays to real Chrysler units so they look factory.

Here's a list of what I have. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

Nitrous Outlet Mopar 85mm 6.4L Hemi Hardline Plate System With 10lbs bottle and big purge kit.

Nitrous Outlet Dual Vent Purge (Windshield Exit)

Nitrous Outlet Remote 10lb/15lb Nitrous Bottle Opener

Nitrous Outlet Mopar 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger Coin Tray Switch Panel

Nitrous Outlet Adjustable Bottle Pressure Switch (750-1200 Psi)

ZEX Wire-In Nitrous Bottle Heater $

16 Brisk RR14S

Innovate PSN-1: PowerSafe Nitrous Bottle Pressure & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit. It includes the O2 sensor but you'll need a bung.

Speedlogix Dual Gauge 2008-2014 Challenger.

All of the wires have been removed and marked for easy installation. The two wires that operate the relays will have to be soldered after you route them through the firewall. Wiring should be very easy. I've included a closup of some scuffing on one of the solenoids. It rubbed on the hood pad of my T/A hood.

I'm not interested in separating the system.

$1300 located in 49270 zipcode

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have all the documentation and do you have plumbing length to mount bottle in truck?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the documentation for the gauge. Nothing on the nitrous itself, but I'm sure it's available online.

https://nitrousoutlet.com/pdf/183899

There is enough line to run it through or under the car to reach the trunk. I originally ran it under the car but didn't like it. So, I ran it through the firewall and under the driver's side sill trim.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ArcherAce; 02-16-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    13 Durango R/T
    13 M6 Challenger R/T
    02 M5 Dakota QC Sport
    91 TKO 600 Dakota CC
    63 Dart 3 on da Tree

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure

Sent from my VIC-20 @ 300bps.