Post Thanks / Like

looking for 6.1 or 6.4 manifolds mid pipes

i am looking for exhaust to upgrade my 06 5.7 magnum

Post Thanks / Like
    I got shorties and mids. I’m in Ellenwood GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TorRed 2007 Charger R/T, Hemi Registry #1060 (Totaled 4/10/2015)
    Brilliant Black 2010 Charger SRT8
    Appearance: CBD CF SRT8 Hood
    Performance: AirRaid CAI, Custom Tune by Johan, Corsa Xtreme, Inertia Premium Big Valve Heads, Inertia SRT MAX and Kooks LT headers.

Post Thanks / Like
    how much?

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have shorties and mids, $300 plus shipping OBO

Post Thanks / Like
    what would shipping cost
    to 94519?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trkfxer View Post
    i am looking for exhaust to upgrade my 06 5.7 magnum

You may wish to rethink that...

For starters, the flange does not match your head port shape; years ago when we were starving for parts, it was discovered the SRT manifolds would bolt on and everyone went nuts. The gains were terribly exaggerated, but the Internet spreads everything at light speed.

Once the dust settled, and real headers were made available, the truth finally made its way to the surface
    - A lot of work to install for little, if any, measurable performance gains
    - Due to port mismatch, a significant portion of the flange impinges into the exhaust flow (this really hurts performance)
    - No resonance,otherwise known as the HelmHoltz Effect, the act of shock waves actually making their way back up a primary (based on length) to evacuate more spent exhaust gases to create more room for fresh air / fuel...which is what creates more performance. The tubes on SRT manifolds, or any similar manifolds are way too short to assist in this fashion
    - along with tube length and because exhaust gases have mass...they have momentum. This also assists with scavenging. Iddy-biddy short tubes = miniscule scavenging.
    - No EGR provision; means you must grind a channel into the RH flange's #1 port face to the EGR passage (or remove the EGR system, which means being able to alter the tune file to eliminate the MIL light on the dash).

If you're after a real / legitimate performance upgrade...buy some real headers :^)
    -
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels