Post Thanks / Like

New 6.4 MDS cam swap kit sell or trade for nitrous

I have a complete 6.4 mds cam swap that includes ls1511ml valve springs, comp cams retainers, manley cups, .20 and .30 shims. All parts are brand new. I am going a different route with my car and want nitrous. If you have a kit you are willing to trade and are close to me hit me up. I am asking 600.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2014 Challenger RT 100th Anniversary package- Super Track pack, Auto, SRT Elbow, KN drop in filter, Blastin Bob's resonator delete, Speedlogix catch can......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinefan28 View Post
    I have a complete 6.4 mds cam swap that includes ls1511ml valve springs, comp cams retainers, manley cups, .20 and .30 shims. All parts are brand new. I am going a different route with my car and want nitrous. If you have a kit you are willing to trade and are close to me hit me up. I am asking 600.

What model cam?

Sent from mobile, tapatalk sucks...

Bone Stock motor w/ Hoosier bias-ply up front and MT ET Street R in the rear: ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000
    Not Stock: Who knows...

Post Thanks / Like
    It is the same cam that comes in the automatic 6.4/392 all years. It is the stock cam if that is what you are wondering not aftermarket.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no need for 6.4 stuff but if you end up selling. I have some nitrous stuff I may sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been looking to piece this together for awhile now... I gotta ask though, what's with the shims? From what I've gathered, all that's needed are the springs, cups, and retainers. Then again, most of the info from other forums are from 7+ years ago.
    Mopar 11

(SOLD)2012 Charger R/T Plus: Diablo I2 w/ Hemifever 93 tune, stock 2.65's, JBA shorties, catless mids, dual 12" Cherry Bombs, reso delete, catch can, 180* t-stat, Mopar CAI. Best 1/4mi: [email protected] (street tires @ 934' DA) at Milan Dragway

Post Thanks / Like
    brain fart over here, shims required for the setup you're selling. I think I might go w/ the mopar performance valve spring kit instead. glws