Post Thanks / Like

Aftermarket and stock parts for sale!

Lots of stuff in my garage/house that I am looking to move. Condensing several threads I have floating around out there as well as adding some new things to the list. Let me know what you are interested in.

1. Eagle intake manifold- cleaned in and out and taped up, includes all oem intake to head bolts, oil cap, pcv valve, pcv hose and manifold to intake hose. Foam in back of intake included. NO map sensor. Perfect condition. $250 obo shipped in the 48.

2. Set of 8 MOPAR intake manifold gaskets part: 53022143ab. If you know about these, you know they are hideously expensive at $10 a piece give or take. Also a mopar throttle body gasket: 53022320ab and 2 pcv/oil intake manifold gaskets: 53032384ab. All are new and meant for 2009+ plastic manifold hemis. $90 for all of it shipped in the 48. Rather not separate but will consider.

3. MMX eagle intake to non-eagle head adapter plates. Includes orings and longer bolts/washers. $200 shipped in the 48.

4. A mopar power steering pump SOLD!!

5. BMR suspensions rear aluminum cradle bushings SCB112. universal to the Challenger, charger, 300 and magnum. New never installed, $200 shipped.

6. One 56029467ag tire pressure module assembly new in box from mopar. $50 shipped.

7. All new internals to a 3.91 Getrag including gears, springs, friction material and bearings. 0 miles were on it. Pulled it to put in 4.10s in a new assembly. Make me an offer on all of it.

8. All rear seatbelt components from my 13’ Challenger. All three belt assemblies and buckles, bolts as well. Like new. No snags or stains. Dark grey. Not even used since no one was ever in the back of my car before I pulled them out lol. Make me an offer.

9. Solid motor mounts SOLD

10. Oem throttle body “847” style (04591847ac). Got it secondhand with supposedly 20k on it. Put it on my 06 charger and it ran fine so I pulled it off (in preparation to have it ported. $70 shipped.

11. Set of 8 oem 6.1 or 2009+ 5.7 injectors. Bought secondhand. Not cleaned or flowed but did put them in my challenger race car (use same injectors) to verify they ran then pulled them. $70 shipped.

12. Set of 2 flowmaster clamp on tips part 15375. Never used and in original boxes. Meant for 2.25” pipes and are 3” outlet. $80 shipped.

Have pictures of most of these readily available and will get pictures of stuff I don’t and update soon. If you need info faster, pm me. Everything is located in AZ.

I’m poor, help me move this stuff!

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Newoldchallenger; 11-17-2019 at 03:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Newoldchallenger; 11-03-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the gear set a 3.91 or 4.10?
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Is the gear set a 3.91 or 4.10?
    Gear set is a stock 3.91 that I pulled to put 4.10s in. Everything internal in a getrag 3.91.

Thanks Hemissary thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    the intake adapers ya have .... can thay be used to do a 6.1 intake on a 5.7 swap??
    Thanks Newoldchallenger thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    the intake adapers ya have .... can thay be used to do a 6.1 intake on a 5.7 swap??
    Yes. Same intake design but they go to early 5.7 heads (pre-eagle) if those are the heads you are using, yes they will work but the bolts may be too long to hold the 6.1 intake down. Plates will work, bolts may be too long.

Post Thanks / Like

Added flowmaster tips to the list

Last edited by Newoldchallenger; 11-17-2019 at 03:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Monday bump!

Post Thanks / Like
    Monday bump!