Thread: Mopar TCM

Post Thanks / Like

Mopar TCM

Description: Just lightening up on my project parts for things I wouldn't need for awhile!

Bought this to swap into my procharged 300c (5.7 so the mopar tcm would have been nice bump up) but didn't get a chance to before the car got wrecked.

Part # PP5155179AA

Photo because drag n drop upload only works when it wants to on this forum lol: https://imgur.com/a/cwXKVin

$175 + $10 shipping

Will warranty it's not bricked although I never installed it and bought used. Make sure you follow the install instructions carefully if you have a custom CMR tune !

(As mentioned here http://www.lxforums.com/board/parts-for-sale/368955-sale-mopar-performance-tcm-p5155177.html, I believe old part number they listed was "for the Mopar Performance 6.1L SRT TCM is listed as P5155177 if you order it and that is what appears on the box. But when you open the box the number on the actual TCM is PP5155179AA")

Price (USD): $175

Shipping & Pickup: Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $10

Post Thanks / Like
    Has it been programmed to your vin?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    No it hasn’t. Never got to use it on my project
    2005 Chrysler 300c awd
    procharger p1x, 3200 converter, dynomax mini bullet mids, tranzformer, tune by Johan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KYUUBI View Post
    Has it been programmed to your vin?

TCM's are NOT VIN coded to a car like a PCM is. Granted a MOPAR TCM has a very specific learn/calibration process that must be done in the car it is intended to be used in. If it is ever swapped to another care the MOPAR TCM needs to be reset so that it can go through the relearn process again.
    [/SIGPIC]2005 Chrysler 300C SBE, ported big valved heads, Hellcat lifters, SRT 6.1 intake manifold, SRT shorties, custom grind Billy Drakeford cam, SLP LM1, MTCM and GETRAG 3.06 swap.
    Thanks karellan thanked for this post
    Likes KYUUBI liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DoorMuscle View Post
    TCM's are NOT VIN coded to a car like a PCM is. Granted a MOPAR TCM has a very specific learn/calibration process that must be done in the car it is intended to be used in. If it is ever swapped to another care the MOPAR TCM needs to be reset so that it can go through the relearn process again.
    Thank you. Had no idea that it didn’t need to be vin linked. Mopar TCM

Likes karellan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump