First up for sale is a set of five Jeep Altitude wheels. They are from my 2015 JKU which I no longer own. Wheels are in excellent condition and wrapped in BFG KO2 in 275/70/18. Wheels have a TPMS attached. Bolt pattern is 5x127. Price is $600.00 firm.

Next up are a set of four wheels from a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500. Wheels are in excellent condition and lots of tread left on the rubber. I think $400 is a fair offer for these but also up to trade for something like a MPVI2. Entertain me with and offer and we will see where it goes. Tire size is 275/60/20. Bolt pattern is 5x139.7.

Finally a set of two OE racing wheels. Back story is that I wanted the tires from them so I could get a better time at the track and so I had to buy the wheels at the time as well. I don't know how much these would go for as I don't know much about them. $200.00 seems like a fair offer.

I'm located in Maryland and can drive in the area and deliver as long as we come to some agreement on gas if you are hella far. I'd like to move this stuff so I can make the budget bigger for boosting my Scat Pack. Think of this as a go fund me but you get goods in return!