Post Thanks / Like

Comp 274 cam and phaser

Bought a brand new comp 274 cam and phase limiter and decided to go a different route. $550 shipped for both which is what I paid for it shipped. Just trying to break even on it.
    Last edited by centexcharger; 08-12-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning

Post Thanks / Like

Comp 274 cam and phaser

What different route ???? Oh yeah , GLWS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The "realizing I'm about to have a second child and don't need a cammed up muscle car along with trying to build a hot rod 4x4" direction.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    The "realizing I'm about to have a second child and don't need a cammed up muscle car along with trying to build a hot rod 4x4" direction.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    Congratulations on the second child !!! I bought my charger after my first son , and then threw the 426 in it after my second son. One more child and daddy gets a turbo !!!! Just playing , gonna get one anyway I say , just install it , we only live once.

Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got my dad's 77 bronco I'm just wrapping up a 4yr build on that's got a very hot 306 in it and I've got a 350 in the shop I'm about to send to the machine shop and start building up for a nitrous build to drop into a k5 blazer. I've got enough hot rods to feed my thirst.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now with this on a 5.7 all I'd need would be the valve springs right to install?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B5Bomber16 View Post
    Now with this on a 5.7 all I'd need would be the valve springs right to install?
    Yes but personally I'd also upgrade push rods. I'm not a professional mechanic so I recommend speaking to a pro.

Post Thanks / Like
    To the top.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    Congratulations on the second child !!! I bought my charger after my first son , and then threw the 426 in it after my second son. One more child and daddy gets a turbo !!!! Just playing , gonna get one anyway I say , just install it , we only live once.

Guess what you get with 4......

Bolt on life
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You only die once. You live every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biff426 View Post
    PM sent
    PM responded.