Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for sale anymore then?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ccast1988 View Post
    Not for sale anymore then?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    The R2C is available


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2016 Pitch black Charger Scat Pack.
    R2C Cold Air
    Mid muffler delete
    Billet Tech catch can
    APR front air splitter/Wickerbill spoiler
    10.5 WRTs on 315s
    15% window tint

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    200 shipping included. Otherwise I’ll just hold on to it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrown83 View Post
    200 shipping included. Otherwise I’ll just hold on to it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    How's the condition on the filter?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s in good condition. These filters are life time oil free maintenance filters.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ccast1988 View Post
    How's the condition on the filter?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    It’s in good condition. These filters are life time oil free maintenance filters.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take PayPal?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ccast1988 View Post
    Take PayPal?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Yes I do. [email protected]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve gotten a few messages about the R2C. At this point it’s first come first serve to my PayPal. Just send the payment with a shipping address. Shipping is covered within the United States.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrown83 View Post
    I’ve gotten a few messages about the R2C. At this point it’s first come first serve to my PayPal. Just send the payment with a shipping address. Shipping is covered within the United States.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sorry bro, I think I'm going a different route. Thanks tho

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •