Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

RT Classic wheels for sale

20" off of 2010 at 150k miles. Some scratches but only cosmetic. Wheels are straight, don't vibrate, clean up nice, and come with attached TPMS that were working. I'll get some pictures up soon. San Antonio, TX $500 OBO. 78015. At that price, I'll include 1" adapters for them to clear Brembo brakes if you need them. You may just need additional 5mm spacer behind adapter for wheel to clear long hub lugs that stick out from adapter face ever so slightly. I used them with and without the spacer without issues.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for pics, like the classics.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 101.32 @ The Rock 4/19
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    I loathe and despise opening a for sale thread without pictures! It just sucks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know guys. I'm sorry about not putting up the pictures yet. I promise they will be up this weekend. I didn't realize there would be much interest in the wheels, to be honest. I'm going to clean them up and take good pics for you. Hopefully I have better luck uploading than some posts I've seen lately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to some older pictures I found on my phone. I'll add close ups after I get them cleaned up so you can see details better. Classic wheels - Google Photos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4des View Post
    I know guys. I'm sorry about not putting up the pictures yet. I promise they will be up this weekend. I didn't realize there would be much interest in the wheels, to be honest. I'm going to clean them up and take good pics for you. Hopefully I have better luck uploading than some posts I've seen lately.

Yeh, kind of like discovering a padded bra.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like those, I almost went with American Muscle model.
    Yeh, even if one is not shopping for wheels they will open to see whats up. Good Lock With Sale. Clay bar them and hit them with Meguiars Fast Finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Added new photos. If you don't need the Brembo adapters I'll let them go for $400. Let me know if the link doesn't work. Classic wheels - Google Photos

Post Thanks / Like
    Had those on my wife's red 2012 charger rt, what a great look. All the boys had to stop my wife and say how good the wheels looked on a charger.

BTW i destroyed one and ma mopar wanted $1,000 for one replacement. $400 is a steal. GLWS.

Post Thanks / Like
    HEY...! How did you know I was looking for a set of these??!! :D

Seriously, tho. I have been wanting a set of these on my '13. Thinking those look a lot more muscle car than the big CHROME ones on my car now.

I was going to buy the American Racing Torq Thrust II's but I hate the center the TT2's have! The Mopar Classic has an identical style as those aftermarket wheels.

The ONLY things stopping me from trying to make this deal work is:

A - Could I get them to me here in Indiana, 46131 for a good price?

B - Would I be able to sell my current wheels (20" x 8" chrome clad) easily?

I could possibly get these shipped to my work address as well, if a residential address is too difficult?
    Last edited by MopaR/T; 04-15-2019 at 09:31 AM.
    2013 Charger R/T
    Road & Track Package
    FUN Additions via: TranZformer GEN II, Resonator Delete, DiabloSport Tuning, Sultans Of Spark Coils & a 6.4L SRT intake! Plus loads of Dodge Bad-Assery Built In!!

Post Thanks / Like
    MopaRT for that price go for it. I was able to sell my chrome clads off both of my mopars for what Hungry wants for the classics.
    i think shipping was about 35 each, and Lowes hardware has boxes the same size only taller(cut them down ).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    MopaRT for that price go for it. I was able to sell my chrome clads off both of my mopars for what Hungry wants for the classics.
    i think shipping was about 35 each, and Lowes hardware has boxes the same size only taller(cut them down ).
    Yeah, I'd like to get these...

Think I might have my chrome clads ones sold already! Just depends on if I can get these here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MopaR/T View Post
    HEY...! How did you know I was looking for a set of these??!! :D

Seriously, tho. I have been wanting a set of these on my '13. Thinking those look a lot more muscle car than the big CHROME ones on my car now.

I was going to buy the American Racing Torq Thrust II's but I hate the center the TT2's have! The Mopar Classic has an identical style as those aftermarket wheels.

The ONLY things stopping me from trying to make this deal work is:

A - Could I get them to me here in Indiana, 46131 for a good price?

B - Would I be able to sell my current wheels (20" x 8" chrome clad) easily?

I could possibly get these shipped to my work address as well, if a residential address is too difficult?
    I'll go to Lowe's and buy some boxes and get a shipping quote for you. Should be able to get it done by this weekend.

Thanks MopaR/T thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    Do you remember which carrier you used for shipping? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    UPS. that was 5 years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast