Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    For Sale low mileage Apache heads

    Description: For sale a low mileage set of Apache heads bought for a project and went a different direction. Heads are complete with valves and springs assembled, $950 plus the ride.

    Price (USD): $950

    Location: Delaware
    Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $75







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also would be interested in some parts as a trade I need a SFI balancer, Rocker gear, coils and race 727 trans parts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are your head a direct bolt on to a 6.1 hemi?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graybeast View Post
    Are your head a direct bolt on to a 6.1 hemi?
    I believe you will need different pushrods. May need a new tune with the compression bump up

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are not a direct bolt on for the 6.1. You will need new pistons with valve reliefs as the the valves will make contact. Just an FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by graybeast View Post
    Are your head a direct bolt on to a 6.1 hemi?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKED1 View Post
    These are not a direct bolt on for the 6.1. You will need new pistons with valve reliefs as the the valves will make contact. Just an FYI
    Theres people running them on stock 6.1s, pretty sure all you need is pushrods and thicker head gaskets

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    I missed the stock part. I was told the 6.4 head could not be run with my aftermarket cam as it would make contact with my stock pistons. I would be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by MT 426 300 View Post
    Theres people running them on stock 6.1s, pretty sure all you need is pushrods and thicker head gaskets

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am also willing to take trades on some other parts I need. I need an SFI balancer either ATI or innovators west. Also need a complete set of rocker arms.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monroe Washington
    Posts
    1,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a complete set of rockers from my 06 SRT Charger. Less than 14.5 miles, never raced. Make me a fair offer plus shipping. Here is a pic I just took.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like

    Heads

    Quote Originally Posted by biff426 View Post
    I am also willing to take trades on some other parts I need. I need an SFI balancer either ATI or innovators west. Also need a complete set of rocker arms.
    Don't have anything to trade but lets get these into my garage.
    Likes 20z7102 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •