Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the stuff

Description: Hey all,
    I’m kinda new here so not sure if u do this but
    Doug heller thanks for the stuff got it
    Bob Watkins ditto
    Ayeshete Madraws ditto
    William “Bill” Greco Motoxxx on here. can you please let me know if you’re going to
    ship? If not, can u please refund my money?
    Thanks all

Price (USD): $0.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]

Post Thanks / Like
    Motoxxx?

buyers beware See post #48

Looks like he's been an issue for a few years.
    Last edited by DBL.DWN; 02-06-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess I will call him at work tomorrow
    860-727-1***

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBlackBomb View Post
    Well I guess I will call him at work tomorrow
    860-727-1***

DaBlackBomb, is Motoxxx the guy you recently posted about that didn't ship the stuff you paid for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T: K&N CAI, SRT headers, Magnaflow 3" cat-back, 180 degree t-stat, Diablo Trinity T1000, 300 SRT rims.

Post Thanks / Like
    That dude sent me a cam that was trashed a couple years ago and wouldn’t refund my money. Hate to break it to you but you’ve probably been ripped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes CruzKing liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    why is he still able to post on here?

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 101.32 @ The Rock 4/19
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    I would launch a dispute with PayPal. Forget the waiting.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude I sent you perfectly good cam that was was trashed in shipping. FedEx packaged it, I insured it for the full amount you paid me...told you that on the phone but you insisted I screwed you over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Midpipes went out today, 2 days later than promised. Not sure a thread needed to be started, I apologize for the delay but I got them out as soon as I could.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxx View Post
    Midpipes went out today, 2 days later than promised. Not sure a thread needed to be started, I apologize for the delay but I got them out as soon as I could.
    Absolutely thread needed to be started. When you take someone's money, you should not fulfil your side when it's convenient. You should have made it a priority. We all have lives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Absolutely thread needed to be started. When you take someone's money, you should not fulfil your side when it's convenient. You should have made it a priority. We all have lives.
    Buddy I have a 7 year old autistic child at home...Who are you to talk to me about priorities. My main priority is to take care of my family..and in order to do that I have to bust my ass. I Got the midpipes out to him as soon as I got a minute away from work. Sorry it was 2 days later than expected. Ya you're right we all have lives, some more complex than others.
    Last edited by motoxxx; 02-08-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Buddy I have a 7 year old autistic child at home...Who are you to talk to me about priorities. My main priority is to take care of my family..and in order to do that I have to bust my ass. I Got the midpipes out to him as soon as I got a minute away from work. Sorry it was 2 days later than expected. Ya you're right we all have lives, some more complex than others.
    Maybe you should make buyers aware of your situation BEFORE you take their money so they can expect shipping delays and lack of communication. Maybe if you did that, then there wouldn't be the need for threads and exchanges like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the wrong attitude to have. Being a good seller is all about customer service. If there is going to be a delay, tell someone up front. If it's unexpected, then let them know. And, when something like this happens, why not just apologize and say it won't happen again. When you're making excuses in a discussion, you are losing. The complexity of your life is irrelevant to a simple forum transaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    i think at the beginning DaBlackBomb was pretty respectful in his post (did you contact him about a delay), the post was not about you! it looks like you had selling problems before and are sensitive about your rep. . Maybe you should just not sell stuff.
    i tell my buyers when i'm going to ship. if i miss a promised shipping window they are immediately made aware. As soon (i mean when i'm in the car after dropping off the package) i get a tracking number, i forward it to the buyer.
    I do that because that,s how i would like to be treated as a buyer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast