Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not gonna go back and forth on this, I never posted these midpipes for sale anywhere, Someone posted a thread a few months back asking if anyone had stock srt midpipes...I commented saying “I do.” That was it. Then a few months later dablackbomb messages me asking me if I still had them. I was never trying to hustle anyone, to be honest it really wasn’t worth it because they needed to be shipped to Florida from CT but he obviously needed them so I did it. I apologized a hand full of times for the delay. I really don’t know what else to say at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxx View Post
    I’m not gonna go back and forth on this, I never posted these midpipes for sale anywhere, Someone posted a thread a few months back asking if anyone had stock srt midpipes...I commented saying “I do.” That was it. Then a few months later dablackbomb messages me asking me if I still had them. I was never trying to hustle anyone, to be honest it really wasn’t worth it because they needed to be shipped to Florida from CT but he obviously needed them so I did it. I apologized a hand full of times for the delay. I really don’t know what else to say at this point.
    does he have them now, is he happy, if so then good, up front and rapid communication saves everyone a lot of posting and hurt feelings.

\ EDIT: just to add, i have been scammed twice on here once buying and once selling, its a ****ty feeling even if the $ don't matter. It feels like the bully stealing your milk money when you were a kid. Thats why communication is always an important in these transactions. Hope everyone here buying and selling considers this.
    Last edited by CruzKing; 02-08-2019 at 03:28 PM.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 100.17 @ Atco 11/18
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    I am facing the same issue with other guy I will wait up to tomorrow before starting mine Thanks for the stuffThanks for the stuffThanks for the stuff

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by watchsa13 View Post
    I am facing the same issue with other guy I will wait up to tomorrow before starting mine Thanks for the stuffThanks for the stuffThanks for the stuff

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums
    Hope you get what you pay for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12