Results 1 to 12 of 12
    This item is already sold
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like

    New procharger tuner kit

    Description: Decided to go a different route


    I have for sale a brand new procharger tuner kit, never used and is still in original packaging. Comes with upgraded D1SC headunit. Intended for an 11-14 6.4 challenger but I would imagine it would work with other 11-14 6.4 cars with minimal modification and perhaps later years with a different bracket.

    Costs 6500 new, asking $4500 shipped or best offer

    Feel free to PM me with any questions



    Price (USD): $4500

    Location:
    Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0




    Thanks watchsa13 thanked for this post
    Likes watchsa13 liked this post



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Available?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascatty View Post
    Available?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Yes still for sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lancaster Ohio
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what it would take to put this on a 16 Challenger? That’s a heck of a deal.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cummins2getu View Post
    I wonder what it would take to put this on a 16 Challenger? That’s a heck of a deal.
    Im not sure if anything would be needed, really. The piping, intercooler, and practically all of the other installation components are the same for the 15 and up cars. The only thing that might not work is the supercharger bracket, but even then I feel like it would still fit as the block mounting locations are the same. I’m not 100% sure on that, but i can’t think of anything else that wouldn’t fit

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A knight View Post
    Im not sure if anything would be needed, really. The piping, intercooler, and practically all of the other installation components are the same for the 15 and up cars. The only thing that might not work is the supercharger bracket, but even then I feel like it would still fit as the block mounting locations are the same. I’m not 100% sure on that, but i can’t think of anything else that wouldn’t fit
    My guess would be a different pulley location to accommodate to lack of power steering. Other than that I can’t think of any difference If you still have this come tax time , I’ll let you know when i fit it to my car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes A knight liked this post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you located?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SOCHOOD View Post
    Where are you located?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Auburn Hills, Michigan

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    give me a call Saturday
    Dave 239-980-6257
    fort Myers Fla
    Likes A knight liked this post

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it still available

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    i believe it is being sent to me Monday AM

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •