Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ft.lauderdale,fla
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    tranny still avail? will fit 2005 mag r/t?



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgolf View Post
    tranny still avail? will fit 2005 mag r/t?
    Yes and yes.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drewtech CarDAQ 2534 with cables. - $300, can this be used to flash BCM and enable sales codes?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gapi View Post
    Drewtech CarDAQ 2534 with cables. - $300, can this be used to flash BCM and enable sales codes?
    I can't say for sure. I think it will only communicate with the ECM/TCM due to the hardware limitations, but I'd bet it depends on your software as well.

    Also. Bump for updated list.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump with updates.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lewisville, TX
    Posts
    780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your inbox is full. Info/pics of oil/trans cooler?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes nightking392 liked this post

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choker300c View Post
    Your inbox is full. Info/pics of oil/trans cooler?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's a link to the pics! I have the oil filter adaptor portion of the police oil cooler, but not the hoses or thermostat housing. I can get you the part numbers for those if you'd like.

    Coolers — imgbb.com

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part number on the pistons?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    Part number on the pistons?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Link to some tech specs: Part number is 14862-003
    https://
    www.coasthigh.com/Chrysler-5-7L-Hemi-3-0cc-Dome-Top-SRS-Pistons-p/14862.htm

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eagle intake bare? Pics?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Spacer

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman7 View Post
    Description: UPDATED! New stuff. Dropped prices.


    Airaid TB spacer 350-532 - $50
    TB Spacer — imgbb.com







    Im interested in the spacer. PM wouldnt go thru. Please PM so we can discuss. Thanks, Brian

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    PM'd you about 300CSRT8 intake tube

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    6,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman7 View Post
    Here's a link to the pics! I have the oil filter adaptor portion of the police oil cooler, but not the hoses or thermostat housing. I can get you the part numbers for those if you'd like.

    Coolers — imgbb.com
    Still available?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •