This item is already sold
    Post Thanks / Like

MMX/Fore pump, Pypes Catback

Description: I have a Fore/MMX(Modern Muscle Xtreme) single fuel pump system and a Pypes Racepro Catback for sale. The Fore/MMX fuel pump system will come with a new Walbro 450 pump, new filter, new wire harness, and new O-ring set. The original fuel pump the system came with was faulty and stopped working. The Fore Innovation LX/LC/LD module is for dual pumps with the return sealed so it can be ran retunless but it can be made into a dual return style setup with another pump, regulator, lines, controller, filter etc. This Fore /MMX setup can safely hold 700rwhp as a single pump, will fit 2005-10 vehicles and currently sells for $619 new plus shipping from MMX.The Fore module is slightly used(300 miles) and everything else is new so I'm asking $500 shipped.
    http://www.modernmusclextreme.com/p-177-hemi-single-pump-fuel-system-by-fore-mmx.aspx

Also have a used Pypes Racepro Catback part number SMC11r for sale. The catback is in good condition and has 7000 miles on it. Will fit 05 to 12 5.7, 6.1, and 6.4 Chargers, Magnums, and 300s. Comes with 5" black tips. Price is $375 picked up from the Northern Virginia area. Message me at [email protected] if interested

Price (USD): $875

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0000

Post Thanks / Like
    Some pics added of the Pypes Racepro Catback and the Fore Innovations/MMX fuel pump system, new Walbro 450, filter, orings and wire harness added

Last edited by dwhip; 12-07-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weekend bump! Taking best reasonable offers for both parts