Thread: 6.1 Hemi

Post Thanks / Like

6.1 Hemi

Anyone have a low to moderate mileage 6.1 or 426? Seller must be open to ship also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Low to moderate mileage would indicate you're interested in a used engine, possibly "on the cheap"? I have two engines I've recently decided to sell and haven't gotten around to posting for sale anywhere. I don't have a price established for either of them yet. I have a new, stock 6.1 and a new, 6.1 based 393 stroker. (the stroker was built by BES/HHP, who started with a brand new engine, not a used core). Neither will be "on the cheap" though. I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Both are real nice engines. Let me know if you're interested in a new engine or used.
    'Cuda SRT8

My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda fastback with 6.2 MP Hellcrate, a TKO600 5 speed and a Dana 60
    '15 Jeep Grand Chickeree in Maximum Steel
    '05 Dodge Ram Daytona in GoManGo(5.7/automatic)
    '15 Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker in
    B5 Blue (6 speed manual) SOLD for new RedEye
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuda SRT8 View Post
    Low to moderate mileage would indicate you're interested in a used engine, possibly "on the cheap"? I have two engines I've recently decided to sell and haven't gotten around to posting for sale anywhere. I don't have a price established for either of them yet. I have a new, stock 6.1 and a new, 6.1 based 393 stroker. (the stroker was built by BES/HHP, who started with a brand new engine, not a used core). Neither will be "on the cheap" though. I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Both are real nice engines. Let me know if you're interested in a new engine or used.
    PM sent

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 101k miles 6.1 for sale. It has accessories and brackets, ran perfect when pulled. PM me if you are interested.

10.33 @ 134 4150# on MH275/17's
    11.55 @ 126 on 275/20 Nittos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gfr-300SRT8 View Post
    I have a 101k miles 6.1 for sale. It has accessories and brackets, ran perfect when pulled. PM me if you are interested.
    Pm'd

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a short block 6.1 if your interested in building it be about the cheapest way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blackphantom1996 View Post
    I have a short block 6.1 if your interested in building it be about the cheapest way.
    pm'd