Post Thanks / Like

Air Hammer Cold Air Intake

Description: Selling an original Air Hammer HO V6 cold air intake for the 05-10 3.5L models only. This is probably one of the best cold air intakes available for the 3.5L and IMO one of the best looking as well. Very limited units of this intake were ever made so you won't find these Air Hammer intakes for the 3.5L so easily. This sale is for the intake itself with two filters. One is a red K&N filter and the other is a blue AFE filter. I will also include the cleaning/oil spray kits to recharge the filters but not much is left so I recommend buying more recharge kits or new filters as needed since current filters are pretty dirty. Comes with all necessary hardware for installation minus the IAT sensor. You will need to use your own IAT sensor. Intake does have scrapes and scratches as shown in the pictures so getting it painted or powder coated might be a good idea. I am asking $440 OBO shipped to the lower 48 states only. Local pick up is available as well and I am located in Little Elm, TX 75068. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Price (USD): $440

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

Ready to buy? Securely send me payment by clicking the Buy Now button. This service is provided by Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT Hellcat | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum in coordination with Tapatalk & Panjo.

Air Hammer Cold Air Intake

Post Thanks / Like
    A true unicorn right there!! I had one that was Petty blue...the only one in existence and signed by the Rev himself...made a big difference on my 3.5 Magnum. Glws.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
    A true unicorn right there!! I had one that was Petty blue...the only one in existence and signed by the Rev himself...made a big difference on my 3.5 Magnum. Glws.
    I remember seeing pics of the one you had! Thanks for the bump!