Post Thanks / Like

Procharger D1 Head unit only (satin)

Description: I’ve decided to change direction with my car and was going to put this on the replace the P1 I have on it now. I bought it used and the seller at the time said there was only 3-4K miles on it. It spins freely with no issues. Great upgrade for the stock Procharger kit. I’m selling it for $1800 shipped to the lower 48 states. I take PayPal, but you pay the fees. I can’t get the pics to load up here. They are on my other thread on the other forum.

Price (USD): $1800

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

Ready to buy? Securely send me payment by clicking the Buy Now button. This service is provided by Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT Hellcat | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum in coordination with Tapatalk & Panjo.

Procharger D1 Head unit only (satin)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump...
    2006 Chrysler 300C (Midnight Blue) - SOLD
    2009 Challenger R/T (Bright Silver) - SOLD

2009 Challenger SRT8 (B5 Blue) Lockpick w/rear camera, sunroof, tint, Hurst shifter, Larry's mod w/Mopar handle, Procharger P1SC, 3.5" pulley, AEM A/F, Mopar boost gauges, Arrington fuel pump, 60lb injectors, Snow Stage 2 Methanol kit, Johan dyno tuned, 180F t-stat, BT satin catch can, 392 front spoiler, Lakewood strut brace, Hopnot Stage 2 kit, Spohn rear trailing arms, DSS 1400hp axles, DDS aluminum driveshaft, Magnaflow mids, Zoomer's, Niche Targa's, Cooper Zeon RS3-S 275/40/20, 305/35/20