Post Thanks / Like

SOLD SRT Manifolds and Mids

Description: SOLD- Thanks Mike

So long story short i'm deploying and selling my house so I finally got around to cleaning out the garage. I purchased a set of SRT Manifolds and Mids from a member on here a couple years ago, never installed, and then sold the car. I bought them for a 2008 Dodge Charger Daytona with 5.7 Hemi. Here's a snippet of our conversation during buying process:

Me- "Yes I am. I am located in 68005. Do the manifold or mid pipes have any issues with them I would need to address? Any hardware I need to get? I don't remember what you had the prices at individually but if I get them both would you take $400 shipped for the SRT Intake Manifolds and Mid-pipes?"

Seller- "I'd sell them for $400 shipped. For sure you will need the manifold gaskets and possibly the manifold bolts. It has the nuts for the mids to bolt to the manifolds, and the wide band sensor. I'll throw the manifold bolts in just incase you can reuse them. I won't be able to ship them until monday."

I'm wayyy out of practice with this stuff so forgive me for the lack of good details, I will answer any and all questions as timely as possible about the items.

I don't know what shipping was, but I'm in the Omaha, NE area (zip code 68005 specifically) if you would need shipping, I can get quotes. Asking $325 Obo + shipping if needed. Can meet reasonable distance.

Price (USD): $275

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, I apparently can't embed pictures like I usually do... so here's the photobucket link

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/Mitag3_2009/SRTHeadersandMids.jpg
    Last edited by Mitag3; 07-12-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump update, looks like I also have the exhaust manifold gaskets, and what I think is the exhaust adapters to transition to 5.7 exhaust from the mids. Can send more pictures on request

Post Thanks / Like
    Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump. Price drop $275 plus shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are these still available?
    I sent you a PM.