Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

For Sell afe Power Momentum GT CAI

Description: Selling brand new afe Power Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System, part number # 54-72202

This intake fits vehicles 2011-2017 V8 5.7L Dodge Challenger / Charger R/T
    Also fits vehicles 2011-2014 V8 5.7L Chrysler 300C (will not fit vehicle with factory HID headlights).
    It's a one piece sealed housing with air inlet.
    Has built-in sight window.
    Pro 5R pre-oiled reusable air filter (blue).
    No cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster install.

Selling price is $250.00
    My e-mail address is [email protected] or you can leave message here.
    Payment will be through PayPal.
    Pics wont upload, if interested I'll send pics through e-mail.

Price (USD): $250.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost370 View Post
    Description: Selling brand new afe Power Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System, part number # 54-72202

Selling price is $296.00
    My e-mail address is [email protected] or you can leave message here.
    Payment will be through PayPal.
    Pics wont upload, if interested I'll send pics through e-mail.

Price (USD): $296.00

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]
    Taking an extra 15% off the selling price of $296.00
    Rounding it down to new selling price of $250.00

Post Thanks / Like
    Im interested in pics at

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since this CAI is still available, I want to see how many members are interested in a FREE kit.
    If interested then post here and I will make the determination if it's enough for what I have in mind.

I will start one trivia question on 3/25/2020 after 2:00pm on that day and the first to respond with the correct answer gets this kit for free.
    You might be saying to yourself that this is a gimmick or some type of prank, well it's not and the member who gets the correct answer will agree after they receive the kit.
    All will see who the member is cause it will be the first post with the correct answer.
    So lets have a little fun.

I'm doing this because I can and want to, stay tuned.
    Likes BlackBeauty392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since this CAI is still available, I want to see how many members are interested in a FREE kit.
    If interested then post here and I will make the determination if it's enough for what I have in mind.

I will start one trivia question on 3/25/2020 after 2:00pm on that day and the first to respond with the correct answer gets this kit for free.
    You might be saying to yourself that this is a gimmick or some type of prank, well it's not and the member who gets the correct answer will agree after they receive the kit.
    All will see who the member is cause it will be the first post with the correct answer.
    So lets have a little fun.

I'm doing this because I can and want to, stay tuned.
    Is this east west or central time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    The time will be Eastern Time Zone

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here, just setting up now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, the first member to have the correct response to this Question will get this CAI.
    The cut off for this is 27 Mar. 2020 at 5:00pm
    Must have the complete answer, it's in parts.

This is the Question:
    Within the last 10 months to present, a culminating of apocalyptic events have occured around the world.
    These same events are mentioned in the Bible, in one book and one verse of that book.
    What I need is , (How many events are there ?), (What are the events ?), (Where did these events happened or are happening ?), (What Book of the Bible and Verse is it in ?), (How does these events relate to the Bible ?).

That's all, Thank You for your participation and good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Plagues of Egypt
    plagues
    Blood,frogs,lice, wild beats, diseased livestock,boils,fiery hail,locusts, darkness, killing if the first born,
    Egypt
    Old Testament book of Exodus

They occurred because the king of Egypt wouldn't let moses take the Jews to freedom

The term "plague" is found roughly 100 times in the Bible, primarily in the Old Testament. The most commonly known biblical plagues occurred in Egypt during the time of Moses. Scripture reveals that God sent plagues as a consequence of disobedience and idolatry. Exodus 32:35 gives an example of this, saying "So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made."

Plagues are also mentioned in Revelation of the New Testament when describing the end of days on Earth.*

I really can't agree/say that any if the events relate to the bible. Nothing ive read or seen proves otherwise. Unless you're smudging the facts a little.

To all appearances, COVID-19 seems to be just a natural event rather than a supernatural action of God. It is an event that is not unique in history but is, apart from its severity, rather common. It is even something that our infectious disease experts have been anticipating, and warning us about, for many years.

Last edited by BlackBeauty392; 03-25-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeauty392 View Post
    plagues
    Blood,frogs,lice, wild beats, diseased livestock,boils,fiery hail,locusts, darkness, killing if the first born,
    Egypt
    Old Testament book of Exodus

The term "plague" is found roughly 100 times in the Bible, primarily in the Old Testament. The most commonly known biblical plagues occurred in Egypt during the time of Moses. Scripture reveals that God sent plagues as a consequence of disobedience and idolatry. Exodus 32:35 gives an example of this, saying "So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made."

Plagues are also mentioned in Revelation of the New Testament when describing the end of days on Earth.*

I really can't agree/say that any if the events relate to the bible. Nothing ive read or sent proves otherwise. Unless you're stabbing the facts a little.

To all appearances, COVID-19 seems to be just a natural event rather than a supernatural action of God. It is an event that is not unique in history but is, apart from its severity, rather common. It is even something that our infectious disease experts have been anticipating, and warning us about, for many years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't have all the answers but a head start for someone else. There were the locusts in East Africa and the current pandemic around the world. Here is the verse plus a little more.

2 Chronicles 7:13-15

13 When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.
    2019 Scat Pack w/Dynamics Triple Nickel:
    Mopar Front Strut Tower, Custom Strut Covers, 84mm TB
    Billet Catch Can, Ceramic Tint, Luxe Sidemarker Tint, Z26 Pads
    Future Mods: Rear Swaybar End Links, AFE CAI, Black 392 Emblems,
    Matte Black Vinyl Roof, HEMI Hood Decal, Rear Diffuser

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, I also need the event and where it's location. These events happened within the last 10 months to present.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, I also need the event and where it's location. These events happened within the last 10 months to present.

Thank you
    Storms in France, Greece and Italy leave ‘biblical destruction’

Occured November of 2019.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this is the correct responce to the Question asked.

The Bible Book is in the old testament and it's the book of : 2 Chronicles 7: 13
    The first part, "When I shut up heaven and there is no rain" relates to the Australian Fires started Jun. 2019, the Government declares a state of emergency.
    The second part, "or command the locusts to devour the land" relates to the Hundreds of Billions of locust swarm in East Africa on Feb. 2020.
    The third part, "or send pestilence among my people" relates to the fatal contagious or infectious disease of epidemic proportions as in the Corona Virus Pandemic world wide now.

Now lets see your replies.
    Be back in a few.

Post Thanks / Like
    From the only two members that participated in this trivia quest, there could only be one to receive the CAI.
    Since ChargerOsix had the most complete answers, this member is the recipient of the CAI, if ChargerOsix does'nt need or want to accept the CAI, this member can defer it to BlackBeauty392, it's up to ChargerOsix to accept or defer.

With that, I will need a Name and mailing address where to send this CAI.
    Message me with the info on PM if you don't want to post it here.
    Thank You for your time and patience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast