Post Thanks / Like

SRT/ Hellcat Front Brake Kit

Description: I have a USED set of the 6 Piston SRT/hellcat Brembo for sale.Included is 2 Calipers and 2 rotors, this is a direct Swap for ALL SRT models nothing else is needed. I have pictures will upload at a later time .

1500 SHIPPED

Price (USD): $1500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]

Post Thanks / Like
    Subbed for pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Srt8_007 View Post
    Description: I have a USED set of the 6 Piston SRT/hellcat Brembo for sale.Included is 2 Calipers and 2 rotors, this is a direct Swap for ALL SRT models nothing else is needed. I have pictures will upload at a later time .

1500 SHIPPED

Price (USD): $1500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $0.00

[galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]
    Pics?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

WWW.SPACECITYLX.COM<<HOUSTON AREA MOPAR FAMILY
    https://www.facebook.com/josemodfx.customs

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had a hard time Uploading pics to the site, coupled with extremely long hour at work

I have no problem emailing or texting them to you right now. PM'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by getfdaz1 View Post
    Pics?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE *

Pics will be posted on this thread By tomorrow ! -sorry for the delay
    Likes GStacks904 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is an old thread, but just curious if the brakes are still available.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought 'em back in January 2018. I think he originally got them from member kmoney who often has Hellcat front brakes for sale (and sometimes sets including rear.) Check with him.. I've seen a few others pop up recently, too.

Is it too late for pics?

Not for sale though; they're cleaned up, repainted silver and clearcoated, and on my 300!

Richard
    Last edited by someotherguy; 05-20-2019 at 12:32 PM.
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    I bought 'em back in January 2018. I think he originally got them from member kmoney who often has Hellcat front brakes for sale (and sometimes sets including rear.) Check with him.. I've seen a few others pop up recently, too.

Is it too late for pics?

Not for sale though; they're cleaned up, repainted silver and clearcoated, and on my 300!

Richard
    What silver did you use to paint those? I need to do the exact same thing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2007 R/T, long tubes, off road mids, borla atak exhaust. Inertia cnc big valve heads, inertia raging trojan cam, D1SC procharger 6.1 srt aluminum intake, mopar performance tcm, Trufiber Carbon Fiber SRT8 hood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokedRT View Post
    What silver did you use to paint those? I need to do the exact same thing.

It's just Dupli-color silver caliper paint, and Dupli-color high heat clear. Follow the instructions very carefully and I strongly suggest really clean calipers (I sanded them to knock down the gloss of the original red, then cleaned with Brakleen), and avoid painting during humid conditions. Here that's nearly impossible. The metallic flakes in the silver kind of pooled in areas instead of staying suspended so I was chasing them around a bit; doing a lighter coat cleaned it up. The clear on the other hand sagged and had yellowish looking runs. I carefully wiped them off and again cleaned it up with a lighter coat. The end result looks good and has held up well over a couple thousand miles now, including the stickers which I put on top of the silver then cleared over them. I got the stickers from an Amazon seller and the initial ones weren't the correct size; they re-did them and had I looked ahead of time I'd have cut the logo and lettering apart to center them as original. Eh...for another time.

Richard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    It's just Dupli-color silver caliper paint, and Dupli-color high heat clear. Follow the instructions very carefully and I strongly suggest really clean calipers (I sanded them to knock down the gloss of the original red, then cleaned with Brakleen), and avoid painting during humid conditions. Here that's nearly impossible. The metallic flakes in the silver kind of pooled in areas instead of staying suspended so I was chasing them around a bit; doing a lighter coat cleaned it up. The clear on the other hand sagged and had yellowish looking runs. I carefully wiped them off and again cleaned it up with a lighter coat. The end result looks good and has held up well over a couple thousand miles now, including the stickers which I put on top of the silver then cleared over them. I got the stickers from an Amazon seller and the initial ones weren't the correct size; they re-did them and had I looked ahead of time I'd have cut the logo and lettering apart to center them as original. Eh...for another time.

Richard
    They look awesome. Do they match the 300 silver brembos pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did mine in Brembo Red /2k clear coat. Got mine from Kevin as well.

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - 91 Tune - MTCM - T/H 20X9/10 Wheels - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -
    Likes StrokedRT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokedRT View Post
    They look awesome. Do they match the 300 silver brembos pretty well.

Thanks, yeah they match well enough that you'd never notice unless maybe you took all the calipers off the car and sat them right next to each other. Especially with the wheels on, you wouldn't know these weren't factory-painted and installed, IMO. Maybe for the install pics I should have held the original 4 piston fronts up to these.

Richard