Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I've had several of those both on this forum and other sites I've posted classifieds to

Post Thanks / Like
    I got an PM about the emblems I was looking for and googled the email he gave me and it looks to be a scam as well:

scammer.jpg

Here is the link I found that says this email is a scam:
    FREE - Possible scammers.... | Bloodydecks
    and
    WTB: Scams - FM Forums

Ban them!!!
    Last edited by IcarusLSC; 04-23-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

2014 CHRYSLER 300C 5.7L AWD
    Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I received an email from willsmax too about the red 300c emblems I was looking for. I emailed Tammy Harrison, she sent me pictures of them, said she lived in Montana and the price for two was $50 shipped. I sent her an email back that a search on ebay brings up the same ones for $14.03, didn't hear back from her...glad I read this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got this from Willsmax

Been emailing this Tammy Harrison and it’s exactly as has been noted before they only want Money Order or Money Gram but will accept PayPal but only as Family and Friends. Glad I decided to do a search on here because something wasn’t sitting right with me. Be Careful People - they’re out there waiting to scam us out of our hard earned money. Damn conniving bastards!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Death Smiles at Everyone -- Marines Smile Back"
    THE BLACK WIDOW MOD LIST: 2006 300C: 6.1 Conv w/SRT MAX Cam, ProTorque 3K, B&M Flexplate, Paramount NAG1 HP Kit w/ Stage 2 VB, Custom Twinz CAI, Flowmaster Ex, Predator, B.T. Ported T.B., Lil Silver Box, Red Illum Rear Wing, SRT Interior, SRT Rear w/3.55 Gears & 2010 Axles, Brembo Brake Conv, Custom Stereo, Bagged, Staggered Custom 22" USWs, Magnum SRT Fascia, Custom Headlights....Been 12.3 in the 1/4 FW.......What's Next?

Post Thanks / Like
    Willsmax and Mulda have been banned. Keep reporting scumbags like this. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great weekend...wait, it is Friday right? :P

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Thanks IcarusLSC thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder - USE PAYPAL AND DO NOT SEND AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Also, DO NOT INDICATE SHIPMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT. If you remember nothing else about performing online transactions, remember these 2 points.

DON'T TRUST A STRANGER - FULL STOP!

Post Thanks / Like
    What about this one??? Is maustine43 a legit member? Received PM to contact an Eric Jason in Overland Park Florida. Can anyone vouch for either of these 2?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prican_2000 View Post
    What about this one??? Is maustine43 a legit member? Received PM to contact an Eric Jason in Overland Park Florida. Can anyone vouch for either of these 2?

Already banned

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Share This Thread