Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    DE
    Posts
    2,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mabroyles62 View Post
    Anybody use zelle? I like it because it goes straight from one bank to another. Instant money transfer and no fees

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    What do they do if the goods "are not delivered"?
    Likes hotrod1 liked this post



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    maryland eastern shore
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    What do they do if the goods "are not delivered"?
    I have no clue

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Members that have helped with the swap
    Brent Hughes
    Dennis (DennisH)
    (Decepticon)
    Marcos (Prican_2000)
    Ron (SuperFrawgie1361)
    Luke (04hemipwr)
    (BrewV)
    ANDY ([email protected])
    Aaron (Tobysdad22209)
    Dan(drp6982)
    (Fam0516)
    Matt(6.1mjk)
    Mike(AvantSRT8)


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    maryland eastern shore
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can look into though

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    10,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this up again so people can read it - DON'T SEND MONEY AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY VIA PAYPAL TO A STRANGER! WALK AWAY IF THEY ASK FOR THIS!!

    Also, NEVER send money via Western Union for a purchase from a stranger! Even they recommend using their services only for friends or family and state in writing that there is generally nothing they can do if you have been scammed using their service.

    https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/f...d-warning.html
    Last edited by BryGuy; 03-12-2019 at 05:10 PM.

    2006 300 SRT8 / 2012 300 SRT8

    Thanks Slickawd, punisher69, Renfrick1, Tikibeast thanked for this post
    Likes punisher69, Renfrick1, Tikibeast liked this post

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who scam car people should be shot and then run over lol it is really disappointing the amount of scammers these days....I prefer to do business in person to avoid this or use something like Paypal where you have some kind protections...Never just send or wire money!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Calabash, NC
    Posts
    2,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    There have been scammers trying to sell **** they don't have on this site.

    PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

    PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

    PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 101.32 @ The Rock 4/19
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

    PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't you make it a requirement to post pictures with your username and date with the item? That would help for people who actually don't have them.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    There have been scammers trying to sell **** they don't have on this site.
    I just had one the other day trying to sell me Inertia Motorsport heads and cams. Funny thing is they was using picture from an old stroker build off the site...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Can't you make it a requirement to post pictures with your username and date with the item? That would help for people who actually don't have them.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    For Real

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    10,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    There have been scammers trying to sell **** they don't have on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by sojiaraggs9000 View Post
    I just had one the other day trying to sell me Inertia Motorsport heads and cams. Funny thing is they was using picture from an old stroker build off the site...
    Did anyone flag these people to admins to follow up or post here to warn others?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simple... don’t trust anyone with an account less than a year or two. It sucks for the legit people but better safe(ish)? then getting ripped off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Example of a scam account responding to WTB posts, I've had these from several different forums, always the same type of response. And yes I reported it

    scam.jpg

    Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Example of a scam account responding to WTB posts, I've had these from several different forums, always the same type of response. And yes I reported it

    scam.jpg

    Richard
    I just came here to report the same user / message.
    I sent an email, and got a fast, template reply = too weak to be real. With a picture of the wrong part, I found the same picture on Google from 2015 posted in challengertalk.com

    Also from user Ozzie33: I know of someone who sells this you should contact him at [email protected]

    p.m.'s fishing from your wanted ad are pretty obvious - but don't click.

    2013 Charger Daytona R/T Super Track Pack
    Likes someotherguy liked this post

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...I reported the guy ("Herry65") the other day, and I just got another carbon copy of the same damn email from him. C'mon admins.. this is a clear case of a scam account.

    Richard

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    10,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chief455 View Post
    I just came here to report the same user / message.
    I sent an email, and got a fast, template reply = too weak to be real. With a picture of the wrong part, I found the same picture on Google from 2015 posted in challengertalk.com

    Also from user Ozzie33: I know of someone who sells this you should contact him at [email protected]

    p.m.'s fishing from your wanted ad are pretty obvious - but don't click.

    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    LOL...I reported the guy ("Herry65") the other day, and I just got another carbon copy of the same damn email from him. C'mon admins.. this is a clear case of a scam account.

    Richard
    Thanks for reporting it. Ozzie and Herry have been banned.
    Last edited by BryGuy; 03-12-2020 at 09:36 PM.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something like this...

    willsmax
    LX Newbie


    Join DateApr 2020Posts0Post Thanks / Like


    2014 AIRBAG for SRT steering wheel

    Email harrison in Texas He has a 2014 AIRBAG for SRT steering wheel*for sale. Here's his email [email protected]


    Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •