Post Thanks / Like

Uconnect "Jet Harness" - They are BACK!

Due to popular demand, I have run another batch of the uconnect "missing link" harness also known as the "Jet Harness". This harness was the one item not available (if not already in the car) to add the factory Uconnect system into the LX platform.
    The harness is 79.95 + 8.95 shipping. Please call 386-852-4793 for additional details or ordering. Payment can be via Paypal, check or Credit Card.
    Jetpilot

2005 RT Cool Vanilla -

Finished Mods: Old School Badges, Zoomers, Silver Bezel, VES, Hidden Hitch, Illuminated Door Sills, UConnect, Sirius, Dynamat, SRT8 Wheels matched inserts, Megan Racing Coilover Suspension, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Pedders Radius Bushings, Pedders Bumpsteer, Pedders Rear Camber Kit, SPC Upper Control Arms, Magnum-Force Hood, Painted Spoiler and fog bezel, Predator 91 Tune, Navigation, 300C Door Pulls, Katzkin Seat Skins, Black Seatbelts, Painted calipers, Body Matched Headlights, AAC Halos, Billet upper/lower grill, Falken FK452

Post Thanks / Like
    what does it do?? what years does it work for?

Post Thanks / Like
    So if I never had the Uconnect, will this allow it to work? Does this apply to the Auto-dimming mirror as well?

Quote Originally Posted by JetPilot View Post
    Due to popular demand, I have run another batch of the uconnect "missing link" harness also known as the "Jet Harness". This harness was the one item not available (if not already in the car) to add the factory Uconnect system into the LX platform.
    The harness is 79.95 + 8.95 shipping. Please call 386-852-4793 for additional details or ordering. Payment can be via Paypal, check or Credit Card.
    Jetpilot

TorRed 2007 Charger R/T, Hemi Registry #1060 (Totaled 4/10/2015)
    Brilliant Black 2010 Charger SRT8
    Appearance: CBD CF SRT8 Hood
    Performance: AirRaid CAI, Custom Tune by Johan, Corsa Xtreme, Inertia Premium Big Valve Heads, Inertia SRT MAX and Kooks LT headers.

Post Thanks / Like
    this harness allows you to install OEM Uconnect system in to your non OEM equipped car. this harness, the headliner harness, Uconnect mirror and the Uconnect module let you install it to work as the factory one does.
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic18566_2.gif

Post Thanks / Like

12 harnesses left as of 07/19/21

Hello all, I wanted to update this listing with some sad information that I learned today and to share with you the current availability of these harnesses. After searching all over the net looking for a Jet Harness I was finally able to track down the source of the "Missing Link" or "Jet Harness". I called Dreamworks Radio Control in Florida. I spoke to Lisa and she informed me that Todd "Jetpilot", the man who made theses harnesses, had died...
    They have 12 of these harnesses left. She asked me to update this listing because they did not have any of his login information and did not know what forums he had posted on. As they had nothing to do with cars in their business, She wanted to communicate with everyone that there are 12 left as of 07/19/21. If you would like to purchase one, Please call 386-852-4793 between the hours of 9-5 Monday through Friday. You will need to ask for Lisa or Donnie. It is not something that they advertise as they are a radio control airplane shop. Even today the first person I spoke to did not know what I was talking about when I asked about a dash wiring harness for a 2006 Charger.
    If you have a 2006-2007 LX and don't have the Uconnect system on your car and you were not one of the lucky ones that had the dash harness made for Uconnect, You have to grab one of these while you can. Especially with all the hands free driving laws now. Once they are gone, there gone. There will be no more made.
    Rest in Peace "JETPILOT". Thanks for helping so many of us with our mods through the years.

Share This Thread