Post Thanks / Like

Bringing Back The Old Days and F#%$k FB pages

Lets get this post/thread going !

Do not know where to start, So lets start with check-in's for those of us that have been in the game for a minute.
    2018 Track Hawk
    Likes jjo, madcoder liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this yesterday on FB. I hear ya!! I grow tired of the FB drama.
    '07 Magnum SRT8--PWR 426-Thiteks-3400 Stall-OBX LT's-Airaid-Magnaflo-'09 RT axles-Diablo-TranZ-Diablotoona

[email protected] Atco

New build---HRH 426, 9.0-1,Thiteks, 2900 Stall, Paramount Super Pro, twin turbos, 3.08 Paramount 8.8, Meth, N2O, GearHead Fab tune

[email protected]@ Little River Texas

19x @ Texas Mile 2018
    186 Texas Mile 2017
    159 @ NC WannaGoFast 1/2 mile shootout 2017
    Thanks MangoBill thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, Facebook is the single worst thing to happen to LXForums.

I understand that the vendors benefit much more in the Facebook format.

I have no idea how to search for anything in Facebook. I have a Facebook account, but its only benefit to me is for some comic relief from time to time. If they turned it off I would car enough to complain.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771
    Likes CADYWAGN liked this post

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm apparently too technically challenged for Faceplant!

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Solo Exhaust, Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 55+ years.
    Likes MangoBill liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Never gonna do FB, tweet sh!t out or insta-post anything. I'm good with this forum as it's moderated by level headed folks and is full of actually useful stuff.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes jjo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I originally joined FB to promote the annual GTALx event but it sucked me in. I found a lot of friends were on it long before I joined and most of the vendors here are now on FB. It's got it's +'s and -'s but for good knowledge, it does truly suck. Instagram is even more popular and I have an account but don't use it nearly as much. I follow my daughter and only a small handful of others on Instagram LOL

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    I never saw any advantage migrating to FB. Can anyone suggest why or what made FB become more popular than Forums in the first place?
    Last edited by Hemissary; 04-09-2020 at 09:58 PM.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes MangoBill, Magnoom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    I never saw an advantage to migrating to FB. Can anyone suggest why or what made FB become more popular than Forums in the first place?
    Because everyone with a Facebook account automatically becomes an expert at whatever topic is being discussed. Lol. That's why I'm on there!!

Honestly, it's lazyness. If they're already on FB, they don't have to go to the website or open another app (Tapatalk, for example). They'll claim "convenience", but it's the same people that don't want to have to push a button to change modes after they start up the car.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes MangoBill, Magnoom, KYUUBI liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So much easier to post photos to Facebook
    8's N/A? Been there done that

Likes XFR SRT8, charginscott, BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have...
    My books
    Facespaces
    Tweety pages
    or
    Insta-thingies
    Likes MangoBill, madcoder liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by budoboy View Post
    So much easier to post photos to Facebook
    This is the only forum that I don’t know how to post pics. All the others are easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RT NOMAD View Post
    This is the only forum that I don’t know how to post pics. All the others are easy.
    If you're on your cell phone, the Tapatalk app, adding pics is so easy a caveman could do it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean that you have to have a phone that takes pictures??

Oh, and what's an "app"?