Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiLonestar View Post
    Bwahahahahaha!! The rear part I get, but now you've opened yourself up to tranny jokes lol....
    I spent almost ten years selling wholesale transmission parts so it wouldn't be the first time I was called a tranny man or something of the sort Any Dodge truck guys?

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360
    Likes HemiLonestar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    I spent almost ten years selling wholesale transmission parts so it wouldn't be the first time I was called a tranny man or something of the sort Any Dodge truck guys?

Galactus hungers...
    That's hilarious lol
    03 Hemi Ram, 05 Magnum R/T, 06 Charger R/T (RIP)
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i had 2 Dakota R/T's at the same time at one point. one of them i owned for 13 years. i don't own any Dakota R/T's anymore, but i do have a 2015 Ram R/T for a daily driver/work truck. it needs sway bars bad though, it handles like a boat compared to how the Dakota R/T's did. wish they would bring back the Dakota and make a SRT Dakota, i would buy one instantly.

2006 black /SRT//8/
    Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.))))) (((((Edited movie.))))) (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
    Likes bucnsty, Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontoad View Post
    i had 2 Dakota R/T's at the same time at one point. one of them i owned for 13 years. i don't own any Dakota R/T's anymore, but i do have a 2015 Ram R/T for a daily driver/work truck. it needs sway bars bad though, it handles like a boat compared to how the Dakota R/T's did. wish they would bring back the Dakota and make a SRT Dakota, i would buy one instantly.

If they released something like the earlier Dakotas with the 6.4 it would be one hell of a truck, the last generation Dakota they made was a bit of a porker.

Galactus hungers...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was was looking hard at r/t rams but there only 2x4

That’s a hot truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dodge SUV, Chrysler Car, Dodge Truck. I mean, why not?

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk