Post Thanks / Like

Authentic Performance GTALx - The Event / June 1, 2019

Last edited by BryGuy; 01-11-2019 at 01:11 PM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Likes Go Mango liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok folks, GTALx 2019 will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at Heart Lake Conservation Area - 10am - 3pm.

Additional details to follow.

Here is the Facebook event site -https://www.facebook.com/GTALXevent/

Feel free to share the information.
    Last edited by BryGuy; 12-17-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks, so just a quick update on the Authentic Performance 2019 GTALx event. I've reached out to almost all companies who donated prize items last year and a number have confirmed their participation. A few that have responded favourably include Authentic Performance (Primary event sponsor), Billet Technology, Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, Black Cat Custom Automotive, Dan VanHorn from the Modern Street Hemi Shootout series, Unifor Local 1285, SOLO Performance, PJs Auto Spa, Windsor Area Modern Mopar, M1 Modular and Kaption Audio to name but a few. I'm also very excited to announce that the folks at All Angles Design, the manufacturer of the most bad a$$ set of billet adjustable control arms for Lx body cars, and LightingTrendz, manufacturer of some killer halo setups, will also be donating something to our event this year. All in all, its shaping up to be an awesome event with some fantastic donations for the raffle. That's all for now! Peace! Authentic Performance GTALx - The Event / June 1, 2019
    Last edited by BryGuy; 01-11-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bryan...what time does this event start???? lol (in joke)

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 53+ years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CADYWAGN View Post
    Bryan...what time does this event start???? lol (in joke)
    For Hazel and everyone else, 10am. For you, 3pm lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle and I really want to get back out there to visit with you good people (last time I think was the plant tour with Rab in 2010?) but I will still be convalescing from back surgery so the 11 hour trip is out of the question:'(

Have fun and maybe we can get out there later on in the year.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes BryGuy, CADYWAGN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
    Michelle and I really want to get back out there to visit with you good people (last time I think was the plant tour with Rab in 2010?) but I will still be convalescing from back surgery so the 11 hour trip is out of the question:'(

Have fun and maybe we can get out there later on in the year.
    Look forward to meeting you one day!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^likewise!