Post Thanks / Like

Nitrous Plate System.

Do you guys recommend running a straight 150 on just one hit or do you recommend a progressive set up?

Post Thanks / Like
    FOrgot to mention that it’s on a forged 5.7 with an f1 blower running 15 psi

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you shooting for 150hp again or use a 150hp jet?
    I would take it nice and slow. progress it in thru the run. You would need the chassis dialed in pretty well to hit it all at once.

Post Thanks / Like
    150 Shot. I’ll probably end up getting a controller to ramp it up slowly. Just wanted to know what I could get away with. Most if not all of my hits will be when the car is rolling with traction

Post Thanks / Like
    I'ld ramp it in to start. To see 150hp gain. You will probably use a (75hp jet). When spraying on top of boost, the advertised jet hp is normally doubled. Plus I would start with a much lower shot and work your way up to the 150. You can break things pretty quick. I would be worth a call to the plate oem to see what they recommend on a jet spread. And make sure you'r fuel system is up to the task.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I was using a 200 shot on top of my F1A, although my drive train was pretty beefy I generally would have not delay spraying 50%-60% out he hole which is about 100-120Hp and ramping up to 200hp over 0.03 seconds. I would say track condition play a major part as well a few other things. I have to ask what fuel are you running and what plugs are you using as well