Thread: New to the form

Post Thanks / Like

New to the form

My name is Dan and I purchased a 2019 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scat Pack, I really love the power and the way it handles, I have 6000 miles on it gone through one set of rear tires, we have a lot of country roads around here where you can open it up and have the fun factor, I call this my cancer car, when I ordered it in May from the factory I was told in June that I have cancer, I was going to let the car go back and lose deposit but my wife told me you need it, so it came in July, It has been a hard 8 months but I am in remission now and drive Scatey every chance I get
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Congrats with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man, welcome aboard. glad your wife talked you into getting her. everyone deserves a little joy in their life. happy to hear you are winning the cancer battle. glad to have you here. fvck cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Scatey View Post
    My name is Dan and I purchased a 2019 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scat Pack, I really love the power and the way it handles, I have 6000 miles on it gone through one set of rear tires, we have a lot of country roads around here where you can open it up and have the fun factor, I call this my cancer car, when I ordered it in May from the factory I was told in June that I have cancer, I was going to let the car go back and lose deposit but my wife told me you need it, so it came in July, It has been a hard 8 months but I am in remission now and drive Scatey every chance I get
    ---PigPen--- Heavyweight Primate

NOTPAID4 is offline "OLD GEEZERS LOVE CARS TOO!!!"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new ride and your remission and welcome from a 15 LX family in North Carolina.
    Old Geezers LOVE cars too!
    HEMI registry #864
    My Ride

We now have a total of 15LXs and two Rams
    ​We have 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers
    Jim