Post Thanks / Like

Hi from the midwest! Coming over from ford

Hey all, just wanted to post and say hey. Coming over to the dodge world within the next 2-4 weeks from the Ford side. Getting out of a new mustang as I'm tired of dealing with only having 2 doors and no space. Also, can't go wrong with a 6.4L

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from NH! Four doors and windows are so much better for ventilation too

Can guarantee that you won't miss the Stang once you start driving the new car.

Congrats!
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes spykexx liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
    Welcome from NH! Four doors and windows are so much better for ventilation too

Can guarantee that you won't miss the Stang once you start driving the new car.

Congrats!
    I don't doubt that! It was fun while it lasted, but I'd like to be able to haul more than a toaster box when I go to the store if I have a passenger 😂. I've always had a huge thing for the new style charger. Just at the time I wanted a manual and sadly the charger didn't offer one. So here I am looking at cars again lol. Just got my go ahead from my loan officer to pick one out and I'm good to go!
    Likes ChuckWagon, agoristmike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! The chargers are awesome, and frankly, the 8 speed auto is an absolutely fantastic transmission. It even *almost* made up for the lack of go in a v6 cherokee rental I had last year. I'd swap one into my older charger if I could.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agoristmike View Post
    Congratulations! The chargers are awesome, and frankly, the 8 speed auto is an absolutely fantastic transmission. It even *almost* made up for the lack of go in a v6 cherokee rental I had last year. I'd swap one into my older charger if I could.
    I too would swap in the 8 speed if only there was some way to do it. My Ram has an 8 speed though, so maybe one day it'll have something more under the hood.
    (dreaming of the Heffalump but pockets aren't that deep lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to talk to the dealership Saturday to hopefully pick up my SP!