Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Chuck but I will not make it this year, hope you all have a sunny day on top the Mt. this time.

Delivered on 9/02/2004 5.7 Registry #00298 313 rwhp & 362 rwt
    F&R SRT8 Fascia,Hotchkis Sway Bars,BT Knurled Catch Can,Power Steering cover,Washer cover & other stuff,Aluminum Peddles,180 T stat,Painted Engine Cover with Pin-striping,Corsa Cat Back,K&N drop in,Diablo Tuner,6000K HID head lights,6000K HID Fog Kit, ACC LED HALOS, Custom 06 300C SRT seats High Flow Cats

PA MOPAR GROUP
    R.I.P. Joanne, MRS moddog
    R.I.P. nhdave

R.I.P. Meister[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear Charlie but I know it is a long, expensive trip from where you are. Thanks for the well wishes...gonna be a small crew it looks like this year...only 9 payments for the mountain so far.

Hope you are doing well sir.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rooms get released at The Royalty on July 10th....eight more days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please see Post #2 for a very important update.

Post Thanks / Like
    Need at least 12 more people to pay by next Sunday or we don't have a big enough group for Mt. Washington to take us up the mountain.

18 people on the list so far.

Rooms get released tomorrow peoples.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rooms released. 22 rooms unspoken for out of the 30 reserved.

Sunday is the deadline for pre-payment for the mountain. If we don't have 30 people....hate to say it...but no event this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    So it's Sunday and although there is something in the "wings" NEMC Board needs to decide what is going to be done. I need to contact the mountain today peoples....let's go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, this event has been canceled this year. Let's all take a moment to remember Dave and remember last year's fundraising event where we collectively raised $4792 for cancer research. You all had a hand in that and that is probably the best send-off of an event that we could hope for.

We should also remember all those taken from us too soon. Give a hug to those that have battled cancer and are winning. Life is too short.

We will no doubt be trying to organize another event to take the place of this one, so stay tuned.

Dave, miss you buddy. Hope we did you proud these last few years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123