Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

11th Annual Dave Coults Memorial Meet and Greet at 6000' - August 11, 2018

It is once again time for......

The Dave Coults Memorial Meet and Greet at 6000 Feet, Mt. Washington in Glen NH.
    This year the date is Saturday August 11th.

Friday night and Saturday night rooms have been reserved at The Royalty Inn, Gorham NH.
    We have 30 rooms set aside for attendees.
    Rate: $114 per night plus tax & fees

Please instruct your group members to call (603) 466-3312 ext. 0 and ask for a room in the NEMC room block. We will hold the room block until July 10th.

30 rooms for two nights arriving Friday August 10th and departing Sunday August 12th.The rate will be $114 plus tax & fees. This rate includes lodging plus use of the Royalty Athletic Club, Jacuzzi, sauna, and both indoor and outdoor pools. We will again offer the conference room to your group at no additional charge. All rooms have two queen beds, mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.

Prices:
    The pricing for the Tour up Mt. Washington is the same as last year. (prices include PayPal fees)
    Adults: $30 per person
    Kids ages 13 and older are adult price - $30 per person
    Kids ages 5 - 12 are $13 per person
    Kids 4 & under are FREE

Please try and get early payments in soon, this is so we can meet the $500 deposit deadline!
    PayPal to: [email protected] - your payment must include your name and # of adults and kids

T-shirt design is in process and I will post up pricing details as soon as I can. My guess is that each shirt will be $15, but I'm hoping for less than that.
    Last edited by ChuckWagon; 04-03-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Thanks Topless Vette thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Reserved for future use

Post Thanks / Like
    Reserved

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi chuck
    I was wondering when you were going to post about it. I might make this year I will let u know.

Delivered on 9/02/2004 5.7 Registry #00298 313 rwhp & 362 rwt
    F&R SRT8 Fascia,Hotchkis Sway Bars,BT Knurled Catch Can,Power Steering cover,Washer cover & other stuff,Aluminum Peddles,180 T stat,Painted Engine Cover with Pin-striping,Corsa Cat Back,K&N drop in,Diablo Tuner,6000K HID head lights,6000K HID Fog Kit, ACC LED HALOS, Custom 06 300C SRT seats High Flow Cats

PA MOPAR GROUP
    R.I.P. Joanne, MRS moddog
    R.I.P. nhdave

R.I.P. Meister[IMG][/IMG]
    Likes SublimeTime liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moddog View Post
    Hi chuck
    I was wondering when you were going to post about it. I might make this year I will let u know.
    Hey Charlie...yeah, took a while....last year was a monumental effort and I guess I was still reeling from some of the "issues" that arose and cast a long shadow over the weekend. But...I'm mostly better now

Post Thanks / Like
    I’d love to do this. I follow this thread every year.
    Let me ask my tuner if I can do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes ChuckWagon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrick1 View Post
    I’d love to do this. I follow this thread every year.
    Let me ask my tuner if I can do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bring your tuner with you

Seriously though, this is a great weekend and you will have no regrets...aside from maybe not getting enough sleep lol

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great weekend, I'm hoping I can make it this time. I was sorry to miss last year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmckenzie View Post
    This is a great weekend, I'm hoping I can make it this time. I was sorry to miss last year.
    Hey Jeff!!!

(off topic...New England Dragway this year??? if the weather ever straightens out that is)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome news Chuck. I will be posting this info on our clubs FB page. Thank you my friend
    07 Sublime Daytona

Arrington 440 Stroker w/ Stage 4 heads, ported/polished intake, 90 mm Arrington throttle Body. 6.4 Headers, mids, MagnaFlow exhaust. Getrag 3.91. ZEX Nitrous

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for t-shirt ideas....besides the one I really want to do

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking forward to getting to the track, I still have my new helmet I didn't get a chance to use last year waiting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chuck, so glad to see this posted. Just working on making sure we have enough vaca time for our honeymoon. I should know that in a few days. Early thought is that we have the 1 extra day... so if I can confirm it, we are deff coming
    Anthony C

2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD "GhostRider"---> Mopar CAI, Billet Tech Catch Can, R/T Badge, Mopar Shift Knob, LED Fogs, WeatherTech floormatts, Charger R/T License Plate Frames, Matte Black Vinyl Roof Wrap, 30% tints all around
    Likes SublimeTime, ChuckWagon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mid-May bump...did I just write that??? If you're going to attend, please kindly send in your mountain money. I need to get Mt. Washington a deposit this month....May.

Post Thanks / Like
    Two deposits in, thank you people. Deposit due is $500 so we're gonna need a few more.Carry on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast