Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Little motivation now it seems; and if all offerings were tested in a rigorous manner...there would be a lot of disappointed people out there.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    ...there would be a lot of disappointed people out there.
    Oh I don't know about that. I think people are a lot more realistic about these cars in 2015 than they were in 2005 when the first intake tests started to be done. Look at how fast that ding dong from that intake company got called out when he made the silly claims he did. And a whole lot of people knew why his numbers were wrong. It wasn't one guy educating the masses.

Sure there would be plenty who cry in their cheerios. but it wouldn't be same as almost a decade ago. My sense is it isn't the same world insofar as performance awareness is concerned.
    "LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Check out Darth Hemi in the LxForums Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    Good term there Matt - performance awareness. Thing is - that miscreant is still ripping off unsuspecting customers. It's interesting when you got some time on your hands - what you hear when you phone vendors / suppliers and pretend to be a newbie asking about performance gains ;^)

It's heartening every now and then to read folks' expressing an understanding of how parts / processes actually work, and the resulting better understanding of real versus fictitious performance gains. But there's a long ways to go.

Then there's the incredible differences forum to forum; I've yet to come across another Chrysler-based forum that is as platform-advanced knowledge-wise, isn't in someone's pocket, which in turn does an excellent job marginalizing thieving fluff (like boutique engine oils), makes life untenable for dickheads...and continues to thrive as it matures.
    Last edited by Hemissary; 04-21-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    tell us how you really feel simon.... lol

funny story - i recently was sent some instagram posts by a customer showing the guy from JLT calling my stuff the "ugliest out there". he had a few other cheap shots to make before disappearing. i am still left shaking my head at how a business owner can conduct themselves in such a manner and think its ok or justified.
    ‚Äčwww.legmakerintakes.com
    9.39 @ 148 mph P
    WR forged 6.1 Procharger F1A Nitrous Outlet
    AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!

"This is what I love about drag racing. I feel an intense focus as everything is extremely loud and quiet around me simultaneously. Nothing else besides me and my immediate environment exists for these short moments." - Budoboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    I've yet to come across another Chrysler-based forum that is as platform-advanced knowledge-wise, isn't in someone's pocket, which in turn does an excellent job marginalizing thieving fluff (like boutique engine oils), makes life untenable for dickheads...and continues to thrive.
    And that's exactly why I prefer THIS forum to the others. No BS - just the straight goods and in an unbiased environment, being moderated by reasonable individuals and having reasonable rules.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by legmaker View Post

funny story - i recently was sent some instagram posts by a customer showing the guy from JLT calling my stuff the "ugliest out there". he had a few other cheap shots to make before disappearing. i am still left shaking my head at how a business owner can conduct themselves in such a manner and think its ok or justified.
    By-far the majority are simply uncomfortable standing up and making their voices heard when stuff like that happens. Unfortunate - because it allows it to continue and grow everywhere in life. During that melee, what for me was noteworthy was he never backed off - instead doing just as a politician would do (deny deny deny) and change his story to suit...even after the evidence was overwhelming they were lying about the purported gains. The logic for this tact is effective to some degree, as amongst those out there in cyberland there is a significant number of readers who will think;

- he was being attacked for no valid reason - so I'll consider buying his product
    - not knowledgeable enough - so there must be some ring of truth to the purported gains
    - don't like me - so will make a point of buying the product in spite of reality
    - other similar displaced logic / reasoning

I'm not surprised to hear he pooh-poohed your products. When one realizes those kind of baseless comments were / are derived within an adolescent / punitive / arrogant mind, everything falls into place. That is his MO; no matter what the cost, part the consumer from their hard-earned cash using any means possible. Add to this his uncontrolled anger probably see's you aligned with this forum...
    Last edited by Hemissary; 04-22-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by legmaker View Post

And their "hydro carbon" is better than actual carbon fiber? LOL, d'oh k then...
    Click this link to see Photobucket images again!

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,

I should be getting my paws on a '15 Scat Pack Charger within the next month or so. If someone is looking for a bone stock 6.4 I'd be willing to provide a test platform if the time and travel logistics weren't too bad. I'm in Eastern N.C. if that helps.

Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, I'm in texas, and my scat pack currently still has under 1k miles
    2016 Challenger r/t scat pack, 6 speed manual.tored black interior

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Champaign, Illinois. I have a bone Stock 2016 Scat Pack Challenger and I own a Mustang Dyno. I don't know that a dyno is really the place to test a cold air intake, but I'm down if you guys want to get serious about some testing.....

https://www.facebook.com/scramspeed/...6163612472747/

Scat Pack Dyno.jpg
    Likes Fifty, Scatpackdiamond liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread