Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like there’s no more srt model
    Sp took its place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea think they did away with the Srt model. Wonder which price point they went to. Also, the regular hellcat got a 5k price decrease. The redeye will be the price of the old hellcat.
    | www.AdWhois.com |
    Epic Dodge 100th Anniversary Commercial
    ... ... ...
    '18 Charger Scat Pack - Billet Silver | '15 Challenger RT Plus - Granite (Sold) | '13 Charger RT Plus - Pitch Black (Sold) | '12 Ford Focus Titanium - Silver (Sold) | '03 Mitsu Montero - Somekinda Blue (Sold)

Post Thanks / Like
    Any idea how late the availability for the triple nickel paint will be?

Post Thanks / Like
    The SRT 3-mode adjustable suspension should be an option on Scat Pack. On Challenger it is included with Widebody and a $995 option without.

Normally when they talk late availability, that means January. Yeah that's too long I know, hopefully will be sooner. Somebody ordering a Challenger yesterday said that the dealer ordering system was showing B5 Blue as being late too.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah but still require ACN = Dynamics Package to add the Adaptive Suspension.... too bad it cannot be ordered alone. Not everyone needs 6 pots or those black wheels.

I thought if I decide on ordering soon, I was to opt for B5 blue since Triple Nickel is late, but seems B5 is late too. I could wait.... otherwise Granite Crystal..
    Thanks Slidd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Some things to try to verify .... some spy photos confirm R/T now gets a normal SRT hood and hellcat splitter tacked on a normal lower bumper, the SP widebody gets Hellcat hood and full bumper, but does regular SP get SRT or Hellcat hood? I know it gets probably same front as R/T due to fog lights standard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12