Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big Ken!!! How you been? I'm useless lately but will be getting around soon.
    -B-

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont count me out..... I'll try to get to a M&G soon. Its a good run from Reading Pa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by i animal View Post
    Just wanted to say had a good time at the wed meet and great would like to thank all ya guys for making me feel welcome i know my car isn't there quite yet but im working on it great bunch of guys in this club and will deff be tagging some cars thanks guys

Where in Jersey are you actually from? It was cool to see someone coming from up by me.
    MODS: Wide Body Conversion, GRIP Tuning Body Kit, SRT Brembo Conversion, Full Roadwire Interior, AccuAir/Universal Air Suspension (E-Level)... well those are the major ones

Post Thanks / Like
    Im from Amboy near sayreville/oldbridge if u ever have any problems in oldbridge call me i kno alot of oldbridge cops i can prob hook ya up

Post Thanks / Like
    Just pm me ill send ya my number and if you ever get stopped i can prob get you out of that ticket and if u want to let me know when ur going to be up north ill get that picture for you

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Morganville and drive through there all the time to head back out to LI. never really have a problem out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok no problem then if ya do let me kno if its for tint or whatever if you mention my name my old man works for oldbridge im sure you wont have a problem ill get you some pba cards

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok no problem then if ya do let me kno if its for tint or whatever if you mention my name my old man works for oldbridge im sure you wont have a problem ill get you some pba cards

Sounds good. Thanks man. Will you be at the chick show on Saturday?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea im going to try and hit that up and i used to work at a bowling alley out here for a while so ill see what i can do this week as far as hooking u up wit that card i might be able to pull a shield and get you some nice pics in front of the cop cars

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea im going to try and hit that up and i used to work at a bowling alley out here for a while so ill see what i can do this week as far as hooking u up wit that card i might be able to pull a shield and get you some nice pics in front of the cop cars

Sweet let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

I work at a bowling alley now... that's kinda funny

Post Thanks / Like

Thats cool

Isn't it strange that we run into people that we know, trough these cars.

'05 Candy Blue Pearl / Silver - R/T Too many Mod's to list(Special Thanks to Ernie, Lori, and Joey. Team 402 is the best, Jina's Embroidery, and Billet Tech)

Post Thanks / Like
    funny...weird or funny....haha......lol
    I came...I saw....I conquered......
    Then she told me my hour was up!!!

Chrysler 300 SE (Spicy Edition) 1 of 1 built
    WIDE Spicy V2

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry couldn make the chic show had a small issue with my car would not shift out of park i guess i broke my pink thingy stealership replaced it

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything for this week????
    Ken.. 2007 MSRT402 Tu-tone Steel Blue Metallic and Straight Gloss Black
    Mopar CAI, Jet 180, Diablo Predator, BT Catch Can, Corsa Cat-Back, High Flow Cats, Version (1) 402 Motoring Rear Spoiler, 402 Color Matched and Tinted Tails and Eyelids, Grip Rockers, MSRT Color matched Wheels, Vredestein 275 40's, "Soon" - Spartan Cam, 402 Motoring www.402motoring.com

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Share This Thread