Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My DA Photo right before I made the Promotion list

Personal Awards and Decorations:

Combat Action Badge x1, Senior Explosive Ordnance Disposal Badge x1, Mechanic Badge x1

Bronze Star Medal x1, Army Commendation Medal x3, Army Achievement Medal x1, Army good Conduct Medal x3, National Defense Service Medal x1, Korean Defense Service Medal x1, Iraq Campaign Medal w/5 Campaign Stars, Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal, Global War on terror Service Medal, Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon x2, Army Service Ribbon x1, Overseas Service Ribbon x2

Valorous Unit Award x1, Meritorious Unit Citation x1
    Last edited by 05Silver_C; 04-25-2010 at 02:01 AM.
    2005 Bright Silver Metallic 300C (Stolen, Recovered, Sold to another member)
    2007 Yellow Super Bee Charger SRT8 #0960 of 1000 (KB 2.8 Super Charged and keeping forever)
    2009 Modern Blue Pearl Grand Cherokee SRT8 (Traded for something that wasnt such a lush)
    2012 Black Avenger R/T (Traded)
    2012 Maximum Steel Grand Cherokee Altitude
    2014 Ram 1500

"Viewed from half a world away, a bomb is a political concern; viewed from less than a foot away, a bomb is just a high-stakes exercise in problem-solving, where making a mistake means a final, terminal education in the physics of expanding gases"

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I have ben gone for a bit.. why do u have the 82nd emblem on your pocket, is that new with the Blue uniform.. grrr I need to get a new DA photo when I get back for my board also.... I worked with 2-10 for the past 3-4 months.. and 2-82nd before that I prefer the 82nd over them.
    KRT:
    2005 BLACK Dragon:
    MODS: None, pure Natural Dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba's Dragon View Post
    Wow I have ben gone for a bit.. why do u have the 82nd emblem on your pocket, is that new with the Blue uniform.. grrr I need to get a new DA photo when I get back for my board also.... I worked with 2-10 for the past 3-4 months.. and 2-82nd before that I prefer the 82nd over them.
    The Emblem is the "Combat Patch" for the New "Army Service Uniform" notice there are no shoulder unit patches I hate it. As for why the 82nd, Well when I got my "Blues" ready for photo they were still so new that the EOD "Bomb" Combat badge was not available yet (or any others Im authorized besides 1st Cav and 82nd). I hate "Worst Cav" more than 82nd so I took the lesser of 2 evils.

Post Thanks / Like
    Took me forever to find a few pics of me...jeeze. These were taken less than a year ago.
    So here I am, almost 20 years of service (soon to retire) Been x2 to Afghanistan. Units = 2ID Korea, 1st Cav, 101st, TRADOC and 82nd. Currently at Ft. Bragg and like it the best.
    Here is a photo taken in Afghan, I am hunched over due to a bad back that happened while there.

this one is just before deployment (sorry no swoopy new blues). I am old I like greens. This was taken in case I died in Afghan. that way the Army could publish a good photo of me. (Jeeze thanks)
    Last edited by feros; 04-30-2010 at 11:06 AM.
    Pictures: wifes: "Beauty" and "The Beast" <--mine
    Two Chargers that beat as one.
    a fast car, ok the fastest color Charger YELLOW!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is 18 years ago.....geez. Oh yeah, that's my sweetie. Still married to her. Anyways, This was my first job rating (I had 3 in 8 years)...Weapons Technician. I worked on NUCLEAR BOMBS, no kiddin...really. Aircraft carriers carried 3 types on board until 1993. B53, B61, and the big mamma.... the B43 - 1 mega-ton. That last one would melt New York and Jersey.

For some perspective. "Little Boy" was the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945...about 15 kilotons.

Post Thanks / Like
    explosives cache we found just patrolling the killing fields

im just behind the flag on the left; PTT 19C Habb JCC
    Last edited by dellagratti; 05-29-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: retitle

​SRT-8 Super Bee K&N cai, Magnaflow Mufflers

Post Thanks / Like
    Never did take a pic with all my medals but got this one
    those were the days of the Ordie

FLXC Member
    Mopar CAI,Magnaflow cat-back,180 t-stat,Predator,245/40-275/40/20,demolded
    Hemi Registery #1333 https://www.lxforums.com/board/the-hemi-registry/215368-6-1l-hemi-registry-1333-blue-bullet-srt.html
    Likes MissBeeHaving liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the tall guy in the back makin the goofy face.

"Try to exclude the possibility of suffering which the order of nature and the existence of free-wills involve, and you find that you have excluded life itself."
    "Of all bad men religious bad men are the worst."
    - C.S. Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Bandit View Post
    This was me a loooong time ago, Lance Missile Batallion, Nuremberg Germany; NATO Reforger exercises.
    Short range tactical nukes - lol! - what the hell were we thinking back then?
    Aaaah, 13N. The predecessor to my 13M job, Multiple Launch Rocket System Crewmember. Gotta love blowing s#!t up!
    '07 Super Bee #711; Option Groups 1, 2, & 3; Sunroof; Side Airbags, Remote Start Mods: SilverStar Hi, Lo, turn signals, & fogs; Dodge valvestem caps, AIRAID CAI w/ scoop adapter, Sunvisor graphics, Blinker mod, Script "Charger" on grille, LED interiors/trunk, Sequential Turn Signals, Illuminated SRT8 door sills, RiderGraphix hood decals, Zoomers Planned: Electronic cutouts

Post Thanks / Like
    Notice: 1. this picture has been removed because either we would have to kill you all for seeing it
    2. there were no pictures available in that century
    3. I still fail to see the importance of my youthful endeavors
    4. my medication has taken control of my reality and I am Captain America damnit!

US Army 87-95
    Sgt., Infantry, Airborne, Air Assault, EIB, and some other stuff that will get me a cup a coffee on Veterans Day.

God Speed to my brothers and sisters...You are wanted home!
    Last edited by Paradog; 08-04-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I.D's withheld to protect the innocent....
    U.S. Navy Seabee

Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 5 Seabees M-929 Truck, Dump: 5-ton, 6x6 with .50 caliber M-2 machine gun, Operation Desert Storm, February 1991.

We always got the old Marine crap.

Our X.O. acting all Apocalypse now.

Sleeping for the first 120 days.

My father sent me this. Dad is Army (served WWII). One Marine brother (served Vietnam).
    Seabee,"CAN DO!" and we sure did!

Post Thanks / Like
    at the Mogadishu Embassy.

Me on left.

Last edited by bigsnake; 04-01-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    2016 Jeep Cherokee Deep Cherry Red Trailhawk 4x4
    2013 Jeep Wrangler Gecko Green Unlimited 4x4

Post Thanks / Like
    Your courage and sacrifice is appreciated over here guys, keep up the good work
    Iíll tell you one thing. Thereís nothing like building up an old automobile from scratch and wiping out one of these Detroit machines. Thatíll give you a set of emotions thatíll stay with you. Know what I mean? Those satisfactions are permanent.
    Ė G.T.O. (Warren Oates), Two Lane Blacktop

Post Thanks / Like
    Here a few that I took while I was in SW Afghan this year.

The middle one is me

This is me after a call. I am an Air Force Firefighter

This is one of the Med Evac Helos that we did training with

This little afghan girl is 4.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why didn't I ever see this thread before now....

All gave some, Some gave all. Never forget.

Semper Fi Brotha's............

M4-SRT-5.56

What Don't they get about, "the Terrorist's want to KILL us"?
    Today was just another warning.........

Last edited by SMKG HOT; 10-30-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Laguna Seca 1.56.24 (4-22-08) 52*F 300C/SRT8 SVS Tuned
    398.91 RWHP / 394.08 (ft/lbs) Torque - (2-21-09) N/A 6.1L Stock Heads & Internals

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread