Post Thanks / Like

well... now that i "need" new headlights...

for thoes that don't know what happened to mine :
    https://www.lxforums.com/board/magnum-general-discussion-2005-2008-/42844-melted-headlights.html

here is the new question: what should i replace them with?

i have wanted black ones since forever - but now i see that there are other aftermarket options - for thoes who have / have had aftermarket lights, i'd like to hear your two cents...

eBay has a ton of thoes xenon (or whatever) lights up for sale right now... not sure if i like them tho....

what do you think?
    05 Blk Magnum RT RWD,Window Tint, Mopar CAI, B&G PCM Flash, Magnaflow Cats, Borla 125, "HEARSE" vanity plate, AR/311 20" wheels W/Goodyear F1 245/45/20, 4X R1 D&S Rotors, LED tails, AAC Halo's suck - replaced with 402 motoring lights (sweet), Custom LED turns, Wired V1 W/Remote Disp, Kenwood Excelon 715dvd w/ NAV, iPod, 2x Diamond Hex 6.5, Eclipse Titanium DVC 12" w/custom enclosure, JL 1000/1, 2x JL 300/2, 2X Optima Batt. w/ Isolator, Rear Shaved, R Sylvania Turns

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd get the black stockers. I'm not a fan of the aftermarket ones I've seen.

If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you should ride AAC's ass to see when they'll have a projector solution available.

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea wait on AAC's projectors, or get them to put in the Halos and LED's.

Click Here To Check Out My Charger Build On Car Domain

"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if I can find some projectors that don't have HALO I would just give you my black stockers... but so far no luck there.

I personnaly don't care much for the HALO. I relaly see no purpose for them at all.
    GR8DODG
    2005 MAGNUM SXT
    3.5 V6
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2390331

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8DODG View Post
    Well, if I can find some projectors that don't have HALO I would just give you my black stockers... but so far no luck there.

I personnaly don't care much for the HALO. I relaly see no purpose for them at all.
    Halos look cool, isn't that the theme of the car, to look cool?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8DODG View Post

Halos are bada**..Now those cheesy ones like on my projectors are not. But that is just until AAC gets me back my headlights with the "real" Halo's in them.

BTW..You might want to fix your signature..It stretches the page beyond normal.

Post Thanks / Like
    what is AAC's Concept? any pics?

Share This Thread