Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear from you again,
    i bought my ‘05 Magnum in May of ‘05 with 100 miles on her.
    Today... she has 252,100 miles on her, obviously, she has always been my daily driver,
    we LOVE this car, although she is showing her age, inside and out, the tach doesn’t work, the driver seat is torn,
    the sunroof will open, but, I have to fiddle with it, to get it closed, the paint.... what a mess, the hood and roof, I had to paint them with plasti dip, to get her all 1 color again, lol... I just put 45000 mile tires on her, most likely the last set of tires I buy for her, but, fingers crossed I get more out of her, bottom line... I’m gonna driver her till she dies, and shed a tear when I have to say goodbye.
    there are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet..
    Likes 07RT, Magnum PI, 2005rtmag, Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve65301 View Post
    I bought my 2008 Magnum R/T AWD in December of 2008. There wasn't many to choose from. They found what I wanted in Wisconsin. They went and got is so it had about 400 miles on it when we got it. Just short of 140,000 miles now. Lots of changes, the most notable is a Charger front end, and black factory interior with 300 door panels and Charger SXT seats. Still smile whenever it starts.
    Hey, please post a picture of your Magnum with the Charger front end! I've never seen one. But again, I haven't scoured this site in years.
    Magnum PI - Hilo, Hawaii
    05 Black Magic Magnum RT, Bilsteins, Chrome ASA GT5s w/ Toyo Proxes4 255/45 x 20, Frankentake III, Yakima racks for paddle boards; 2020 BMW X-5 M Package, Landshark bike

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my 07 SRT8 in 09 as the 2nd owner but still drive it today on the weekends. Just turned 109,000 on it. It will be with me till I die.
    Likes 07RT, 2005rtmag liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my rt in August, 2005. Theres just about 120k on it now and still driving great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven’t been here in years…. In Facebook jail so I have free time..
    bought my 2007 Magnum in 2009. Sat on a dealer lot for two years unsold,the dealer went out of business so was moved to another dealership and have to be sold as “used”…. Got it for half price with 600 miles…
    Likes 07RT, 2005rtmag, sugar-tj liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Had my 05 Magnum RT from like maybe 2007 until early this year.
    Love/loved the car. Had a bit over 176k on the ODO when I traded it in finally. Still running strong and will always hold a special place in my memory banks.
    (So, while I am not 'technically' still around as a current Magnum owner, and I didn't purchase mine new, it was recent enough that I 'upgraded' that I felt I could still reply to this thread).
    2005 MAGNUM RT

CF AIRHAMMER, Predator, 180 Tstat, Flowmaster 44's, no resonaters, Blue LED Interior Lighting, 06 Radio with Aux Input

Post Thanks / Like
    Still here & loving my 05 RT since the day I picked her up. I ordered her in May (I think) of 04 & picked her up the same day she rolled off the train from Brampton to Arizona on July 20th 2004. Then I drove her to Chicago on August 1st. The best & coolest road car ever! I still love stretching her legs often. I have 168K on her & I think she is finally broken in, HAHA. AND...she is stock with NO mods!!!
    Likes sugar-tj, MagnumFan7 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12